Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    OK 2 soldiers are kidnapped. I just feel a ground force would be more effective, and safer to the surrounding civilian population.
    and I feel a ground invasion of hezbollah into Israel would be alot safer for Israeli citizens than thousands of rockets and missles being fired at civilian cities.

Maybe a better suggestion from you would have been...."Maybe Hezbollah shouldnt have attacked Israel in the first place. Maybe Lebanon shouldnt let Hezbollah act freely within its borders."
    I quoted NRG on the phrase 'brown people'. I agree it is racist. I pointed that out prior to your post. I'm sure NRG agrees that it is a bit racist - I won't use the term again. Terrorists are murderers. Don't care what color they are, they all need to die.

Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    It's not this one?
    I disagree, I've really enjoyed this thread. I had no idea how much support Hizbullah gets and how much hatred there is towards Israel.

Israel haters?

Think I am starting to agree ... this could be the least productive thread in history.
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TomUps
    good, its always good to let the truth stand on its own.
    Care to revise this, in relation to your 'population percentage' statement? Or maybe just a simple I am sorry I was wrong?
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Care to revise this, in relation to your 'population percentage' statement? Or maybe just a simple I am sorry I was wrong?
    do your numbers take into account the almost 4 million residents of Gaza and the Westbank...

Maybe we should also add the 70 million citizens of Iran, and the almost 20 million residents of syria whose governements are the ones pulling the hezbollah strings
    Last edited by TomUps; 07/17/2006 at 10:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    I disagree, I've really enjoyed this thread. I had no idea how much support Hizbullah gets and how much hatred there is towards Israel.
    Either point the posts out that indicate hatred toward Israel, or don't say that again.
    Not sure who is correct with the population thing, but it isn't relevant. You don't wait for an ememy to take more casualties before you fight back.

Lebanon did not enforce UN 1559 to disarm Hizbollah. Hizbollah murders and kidnaps Israeli soldiers. Israel defends itself.

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Either point the posts out that indicate hatred toward Israel, or don't say that again.
    Who are you to tell anybody here what to say? In my opinion, Israel hatred is clearly apparent when a poster...
    1. ignores who started the conflict (hezbollah)
    2. ignores that fact that Israels northern neighboor harbors a terrorist organization that has its missles and rockets aimed at its country
    3. criticize Israel defending itself, without mention the attacks from hezbollah.
    4. remains silent at Israeli deaths, but crying about "unbalanced response" from Israel
    5. make miltary suggestions for Israel how to mizimize the other countries casualities, that would probably result in greater of its own casualties.
  9. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    do your numbers take into account the almost 4 million residents of Gaza and the Westbank...

Maybe we should also add the 70 million citizens of Iran, and the almost 20 million residents of syria whose governements are the ones pulling the hezbollah strings
    So we are really talking about sects of people and not the country they reside in?
    Who are you to tell anybody here what to say? In my opinion, Israel hatred is clearly apparent when a poster...
    1. ignores who started the conflict (hezbollah)
    2. ignores that fact that Israels northern neighboor harbors a terrorist organization that has its missles and rockets aimed at its country
    3. criticize Israel defending itself, without mention the attacks from hezbollah.
    4. remains silent at Israeli deaths, but crying about "unbalanced response" from Israel
    5. make miltary suggestions for Israel how to mizimize the other countries casualities, that would probably result in greater of its own casualties.
    Criticizm of the way in which Israel defends itself, suggestions about how to minimize innocent deaths, disagreement about or failure to recognize "who started it" indicates hatred of Jews on the part of a Treo Central member?!? Is he allowed to say this? Anyone else feel that way?
  11.    #191  
    Criticizm of the way in which Israel defends itself, suggestions about how to minimize innocent deaths, disagreement about or failure to recognize "who started it" indicates hatred of Jews on the part of a Treo Central member?!? Is he allowed to say this? Anyone else feel that way?
    As I read it, you're mischaracterizing what Tom said.
    You consistently call timeout to a thread and express your outrage over someone elses post. Who cares, express your point, stay on topic and let the mods do their job policing us.

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Show me exactly where I said "hatred of jews"...If you cant, please apologize and admit you made it up. This is clearly a case of you making things up. The most unbelievable part of it, is that you make such a terrible accusation, and then your calling for me to be banned. Just amazing.
    Show me exactly where I said "hatred of jews"...If you cant, please apologize and admit you made it up. This is clearly a case of you making things up. The most unbelievable part of it, is that you make such a terrible accusation, and then your calling for me to be banned. Just amazing.
    Your moral indignation is because you are acusing board members who don't share your views on the middle east of "hatred of Israel" not "hatred of Jews"? Sigh, carry on, I'll be in another thread.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Your moral indignation is because you are acusing board members who don't share your views on the middle east of "hatred of Israel" not "hatred of Jews"? Sigh, carry on, I'll be in another thread.
    Yes, its a big difference. If you cant see that your blind. Next you'll be telling me that theres no diffence in hating Hezbollah than hating muslims.
  16. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts

Population: 6,352,117
    note: includes about 187,000 Israeli settlers in the West Bank, about 20,000 in the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights, and fewer than 177,000 in East Jerusalem (July 2006 est.)
    This maybe a little bit older determination of total but recent settler numbers. I am not too sure what you point is. It looks as if they did not include the West Bank, just Israeli settlers in theirs?
    Appears with your info you're right - but it is irrelevant.

You don't wait for an ememy to take more casualties before you fight back.

Lebanon did not enforce UN 1559 to disarm Hizbollah. Hizbollah murders and kidnaps Israeli soldiers. Israel defends itself.

This maybe a little bit older determination of total but recent settler numbers. I am not too sure what you point is. It looks as if they did not include the West Bank, just Israeli settlers in theirs?
  18.    #198  
    Yes, its a big difference.
    Indeed. You've heard of the Neturei Karta?
  19. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Appears with your info you're right - but it is irrelevant.
    Not really irrelevant, well atleast when you take into consideration my statement of Israel's response being a 'Disporportinate Response'.

You don't wait for an enemy to take more casualties before you fight back.
    Understandable, though we are speaking of civilians, which have nothing to do w/ Hezbollah.

Lebanon did not enforce UN 1559 to disarm Hezbollah. Hizbollah murders and kidnaps Israeli soldiers. Israel defends itself.
    Lebanon, did not enforce. I think there are 2000 UN Soldiers there now and have been since the passage of that resolution. My point being is Lebanon probably can't do anything about Hezbollah and such, which is why the UN is there. I feel the number should be beefed up to 10,000.
    Last edited by NRG; 07/17/2006 at 12:51 PM.
    Hizbollah hides within civilian space. Civilians have known via warplanes overhead and leaflets being dropped to get out. Much more of a kind act than a suicide bomber walking into a cafe unannounced or a Iranian missile at Israeli civilians.

Who's fault is it that Lebanon, a sovereign country can't enforce the UN rule? Is it Lebanon's or Israel's? If this were the USA and a group within Canada or Cuba were attacking us, we would not wait for a UN mandate.

Not really irrelevant, well atleast when you take into consideration my statement of Israel's response being a 'Disporportinate Response'.

Understandable, though we are speaking of civilians, which have nothing to do w/ Hezbollah.

Lebanon, did not enforce. I think there are 2000 UN Soldiers there now and have been since the passage of that resolution. My point being is Lebanon probably can't do anything about Hezbollah and such, which is why the UN is there. I feel the number should be beefed up to 10,000.