Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    Cardio, most of your "silly little facts" come from Hobbes.When corrected by gfunksterYou went directly from To abandoning your original argument in lue of sarcasticallly berating others for insensetivity to two sick soldiers.And topping it off with a scathing flip remark about making up facts when your facts come from a poster on treo central.

The point here for any of the reasonable board members is not insensetivity for sick soldiers, but accountability for the mushroom cloud exagerrations and outright lies of this administration.
    Even though I am under no obligation to share my life experiences with you, most of my facts come from (1) over 20 years in the military where I worked with the muntions we are speaking of (they were simply called NBC during that time) (2) continued consultation in the field of biological weapons (3) and continued research in the field of treating patients exposed to chemicals (industrial as well as weapons grade).

My comment that any chemical weapon is considered a WMD still stands. When a weapon is designed to hold chemical or biological agents it is designed for one purpose, to inflict large numbers of casualties (rendering individuals incapable of fighting or causing death). The smallest munition that we know our potential enemies have that contain chemical agents is a mortar round, if this one mortar round is fired and detonates in an area with troop concentration there will be a large number of individuals who will be incapacitated unless they were properly protected with Ground Crew Ensemble, or proper shelter with adequate ventilation systems. If the same conventional mortar round with is fired and detonates in the same troop concentration there is expected to be minimal death and limited injuries due to blast and fragmentation.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    Relax Hobbes, I've already said I thought you seem to be for the most part, keeping the articles in perspective, but pointed out that they could serve as a refuge for the more extreme and/or less informed.
    Once again you complain about remarks others make then you turn around and make a comment that most would read as a veiled attempt to call me less informed. As long as you continue to make comments toward others that one would expect to hear between a couple of 13 year old kids do not expect anything you say to be taken seriously. If your comment was meant to insult me, it did not work, I do not need recognition or validation from you.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    I agree that there has been a little too much sniping in this thread all around. Closed.

Edit: a clarification:

The number of posts here that are getting a little to snippy is getting to be very large and I felt that clearing out all those posts one-by-one would have not only derailed the thread but also just been too much work. .

I will note publicly that I did not pm warnings to anybody here - the individual posts didn't seem to rise to that level, but the overall tone of this thread went a little too far.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234