1.    #1  
    I would like to set up a space where I could list programs that I feel deserve attention. I'd want to display a pic, give a review and link to the download. I'd list tips and tricks and link to a few helpful threads that I have. I suppose I'd also link to worth wild accessories. I wouldn't need a feedback section or anything like that. What would be the cheapest, easiest way to accomplish this? I wouldn't mind advertisements on there if it allowed me to use the space for free.
  2.    #2  
    Any info on this is greatly appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by notjpr
    Any info on this is greatly appreciated.
    How about throwing up a page on Blogger ? It's free and highly customizable.

I use it as my personal page but like to include tech tips relating to my new Treo 700P. See my link to TreoNybbles below...

ALSO: You can use blogger to post right from your Treo - see their Help for info.
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseJstreet
    How about throwing up a page on Blogger ? It's free and highly customizable.
    I use it as my personal page but like to include tech tips relating to my new Treo 700P. See my link to TreoNybbles below...
    ALSO: You can use blogger to post right from your Treo - see their Help for info.
    Thanks a ton, I'll check it out.