1.    #1  
    take advantage of this while its hot!!

http://www.dailydime.net/dailynews.php#news_81
    Are we allowed to use printed coupons? Will they scan correctly?

I am on their mailing list and they neglected to send me these. Although they did send some other coupons 2 weeks ago, so maybe I shouldn't complain.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo

I am on their mailing list and they neglected to send me these. Although they did send some other coupons 2 weeks ago, so maybe I shouldn't complain.

Yup, it worked for me. Just simply print them out and take them your local bestbuy. They took mine, no questions asked..

Have a nice weekend!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    They are on a PDF hosted on the best buy site. If you are not "allowed" to print them, how exactly would one present them for use?
    Blaze, I need to be sure. I don't need any problems when I go down there. All I need is for someone to say, "where's the original(ones they send you in the mail)?" Sometimes BB people aren't the most "informed". The salesperson once had trouble ringing up a 12% coupon, and it WAS an original! Sometimes they've screwed up exchanges also, but that's another subject.

Usually I leave BB happy, but that wasn't always the case.

I just realized you may have meant, "yes it's obviously possible to print them out". I should have clarified that I meant "will BB accept printed out coupons without problems?".
    Last edited by The Phone Diva; 07/01/2006 at 05:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by xclusivx
    Yup, it worked for me. Just simply print them out and take them your local bestbuy. They took mine, no questions asked..

Have a nice weekend!
    Thanks!