1.    #1  

In case you don't know Michelle Malkin, she's an right-wing pundit who's noisy and just about as trustworthy as Coulter... thus, to the media, she's a star!

It's not often O'Reilly gets a nod from me, but I'm glad someone said something to Malkin. Watch for her reaction, she's stunned. Skip to the 2 minute mark if you only want the good stuff.

Background, last week when Rove got somewhat cleared, he immediately got on the slime train and started calling Kerry and Murtha 'Cut and Runners'. Murtha then shoots back with "He's making a political speech. He's sitting in his air-conditioned office on his big, fat backside saying, 'Stay the course.' That's not a plan..."

Enough. Video (WMV)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My god, she's hot.
    I think they are put out there to put a new face on hatred. If women and minorities start preaching hate, it then looks a little more "acceptable".
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    I think they are put out there to put a new face on hatred. If women and minorities start preaching hate, it's then looks a little more "acceptable".
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    I think they are put out there to put a new face on hatred. If women and minorities start preaching hate, it then looks a little more "acceptable".
    Give a specific example of where she was "preaching hate" please.

Discourse has sunk to the level now where to simply disagree is to spread hate.

Read some 18th century political tracts sometime.
    yes hatred = anything that supports anything george w bush does. "tolerance" is anything that disagrees with gwb. these people redefine ignorance. heads full of rocks. liberals are the most hateful and intolerant people. ask henry hyde.
    Quote Originally Posted by eldiablo
    these people redefine ignorance. heads full of rocks. liberals are the most hateful and intolerant people.
    speaking of hatefull
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    speaking of hatefull
    No, respectfully, it isn't. Rude? Insulting? Mean spirited? Sure. But HATE?

When there are so many words that are more precise why thoughtlessly use a catch-all word like "hate" that is so often inaccurate?

While such insulting words might correctly fall under the term "hate" in its broadest definition, it doesn't serve us well to pigeon-hole every uncomfortable exchange as hateful.

Except for the fact that raising the rhetoric to such an inflamatory level by the use of the word "hate" does quickly frame the discussion in moral terms.

Much of what we stumble over today in terms of verbal exchanges would better be thought of as "shameful" or "disrespectful" but not "hateful."

And if you disagree with me it only shows that you are a bunny killing, evil hearted, tax dodging, scumbag without a trace of integrity or intelligence.

Or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by awerry
    And if you disagree with me it only shows that you are a bunny killing, evil hearted, tax dodging, scumbag without a trace of integrity or intelligence.
    You should make this your sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    My god, she's hot.
    Look away! Look away!

Don't be fooled by her transient beauty. Look at what all that hate will do to her in a couple of years: