Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEagle
    marcus is over in China and hasn't had time to discuss this. He has told us that he will when he returns (this weekend?). I expect we'll have something tangible after the holiday.
    Ooo. They celebrate the 4th of July in China?
    The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    New or none; at this point, the policies are IMO, a moot point. I cant count the number if times I've read responses from mods that went by the way of, "If you dont like how we do it here....." Who wants to stay around to hear more of the same.

For those that want to discuss Treos 24/7.....Bless Your Hearts!!
    They should not even have an OT section then, if they want people to remain focused only on handhelds. I will still come here for handheld info. But it looks like the OT section is almost done for.
    They could do what SlickDeals does. Have a section for off topic (The Lounge) threads and a section for political threads (The Podium).
    Would it really make that much of a difference if they made a specific political forum? On TC, I mean. That's no guarantee that threads won't get locked, unless they specifically state they will loosen up on the moderation in that forum. Which I thought was the reason for OT forums anyway, a little less moderation.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12