Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    At beginning of this war 75% of bush supporters thought Saddam was involved in 9/11, and the troops thought and perhaps still think they are responding to 9/11. Perhaps not their fault, this is how the war was sold to us.

The folly is ... Responding to 9/11 by overthrowing the only secular (and unrelated) power in the mideast, and replacing it with a Shea Islamic Theocracy is just about the silliest idea in the history of our nation. And that is saying a lot.
    LOL, can't believe you still preach the complete disconnect between Iraq and Al-Q even after the documents that keep being translated that discuss the relationship. I understand that it is hard for you find these since the MSM only runs them for a very short time, but that's OK keep saying it someone else might believe you. Slowly insert your head back in the sand and keep repeating there were no ties, there were no ties, there were not ties, the documents are forged, the documents are forged, the documents are forged.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    LOL, can't believe you still preach the complete disconnect between Iraq and Al-Q even after the documents that keep being translated that discuss the relationship. I understand that it is hard for you find these since the MSM only runs them for a very short time, but that's OK keep saying it someone else might believe you. Slowly insert your head back in the sand and keep repeating there were no ties, there were no ties, there were not ties, the documents are forged, the documents are forged, the documents are forged.
    omg
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    If Bush can mention 9/11 everytime he speaks of Iraq, I can say...

There were no ties.
    There were no ties.
    There were no ties.
    There were no ties.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaffa
    If Bush can mention 9/11 everytime he speaks of Iraq, I can say...

There were no ties.
    There were no ties.
    There were no ties.
    There were no ties.
    All I can say is WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogby Poll Of Soldiers in Iraq
    Nearly nine of every 10 - 85% - said the U.S. mission is "to retaliate for Saddam's role in the 9-11 attacks...
    With the Taliban back on the rise, we may have to get back to the reason all of this started?
    With the Taliban back on the rise, we may have to get back to the reason all of this started?
    You mean it wasn't Saddam?

Furthermore, how can we do that without re-instituting the draft?
    omg

Yea, he's bought into that in a BIG way.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Yea, he's bought into that in a BIG way.
    You could counter. It would be better than the flippant brush off that he got initially.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    You could counter. It would be better than the flippant brush off that he got initially.
    Well, the reason the Earth is NOT FLAT ...

You get my point eh.
    You mean it wasn't Saddam?

Furthermore, how can we do that without re-instituting the draft?
    It's easy, you want troop reduction in Iraq, just send them to Afghanistan.
    Now the question is, do we go for bin Laden, or do we implement our nation-building model again? Because we don't know where he is, and we don't spend that much time thinking about him.

Sometimes it just feels like the end-game is to keep Iran flanked.
    Would killing bin laden prevent anything? Al Queda is a political movement. I wonder if they published a manifesto somewhere.

Surur
    And to keep the Iraqi oil away from the EU.
    Well, the reason the Earth is NOT FLAT ...

You get my point eh.
    Oh, so you mean that in addition to seeing every bit of intelligence that we have on this matter, you've also seen every bit that has ever existed? In other words, this issue is as clear to you as the fact that the Earth is round?
    Oh, so you mean that in addition to seeing every bit of intelligence that we have on this matter, you've also seen every bit that has ever existed? In other words, this issue is as clear to you as the fact that the Earth is round?
    Yes. It is.
    Of course, let's not let a complete and total lack of evidence slow us down.

We personally have not read every bit of intellegence ever written, wich still may give credibility to this action. Invade first, dig through every record in the country until you find a scrap of evidence to prove why.
    Yes. It is.
    The it wouldn't be hard for you to counter the argument, would it?
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Would killing bin laden prevent anything? Al Queda is a political movement. I wonder if they published a manifesto somewhere.
    Perhaps not, but I for one want him eliminated, and I am sure you would agree we have the right to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Surur
    It's about bringing people to justice for their part in 9/11. bin laden has implicated himself in 9/11. You don't just walk away from that. No one questioned going to Afghanistan to wipe-out camps and everything associated with 9/11. bin laden was a large part of that. I still believe in holding the whitehouse to what it promised. Without slamming the president, Bush did tell Iraq that the U.S. keeps it's promises. I wish he would speak to the U.S. public and tell them that he will keep his promise to get the people responsible for 9/11. As I said, we're slipping in contol of Afghanistan and that means that soldiers lives are at greater risk.
    Of course, but, like Iraq, I believe Bin Laden would most effectively be found my secret agents and intelligence, and dispatched by a snipers bullet, not a fuel air bomb which kills everyone for 10 miles around. Its seems subjugating a whole country is like using a hammer to crack a nut. No wonder people look for ulterior motives.

If you need help just ask Mossad. They have been settling scores like that for decades.

Surur
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast