Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by eldiablo
    Da thomas. you are a fool. go post in teh Daliy Kos you wacko. I am tired of seeing your nonsense every day.
    Thank you for your insight and your contribution. And welcome to my ignore list.

2.    #42  
    does anyone foresee Iraq -- if and when this war ends and we completely withdraw -- being a unitary (singular), secular democracy ??
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Even when that national service goes towards a cause you fundamentally believe to be morally wrong? Again, not to be predictable, but I'm reminded of Nazi Germany.
    Oh this is so stupid. But it must be true because it has a Nazi comparison in it.

The argument goes like this.

1.) Da does not agree with this war. (just like most americans)

2.) You cannot "support the troops, but not support their mission". (vomit)

Therefore.
    3.) Da hates our soldiers. (as do most americans?)

4.) Da hates america. ( as do most americans ... uh.. wait .. er ... )

Case closed.

THAT IS RETARTED!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    does anyone foresee Iraq -- if and when this war ends and we completely withdraw -- being a unitary (singular), secular democracy ??
    Whats the stated objective of the Iraqi government?
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael
    Whats the stated objective of the Iraqi government?
    what do YOU foresee ...
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    what do YOU foresee ...
    I can hope, not see. My hope is that the newly formed government can get up on its own feet soon and defend itself from both internal and external foes, and then easing our guys out of there. As long as its a representative government, e.g., by, of, and for the people of Iraq, I do not care what flavor it is. History and experience shows us that governments that are based in democracy tend to better support that requirement.
    I can hope, not see. My hope is that the newly formed government can get up on its own feet soon and defend itself from both internal and external foes, and then easing our guys out of there. As long as its a representative government, e.g., by, of, and for the people of Iraq, I do not care what flavor it is. History and experience shows us that governments that are based in democracy tend to better support that requirement.
    lol
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    lol
    You're laughing with me I hope
    The reason we did not allow the Iraqi's to actually vote (apart from American choice A and American choice B) is because the majority want a Shea Islamic Theocracy.
  10.    #50  
    Do you support govts of Iran, Hamas, and Venezuala -- they were democratically chosen ...
    Last edited by BARYE; 06/15/2006 at 12:59 PM.
    So if it's a non-secular Islamic "democracy" (translates as Western Iran), you're cool with that?
    The reason we did not allow the Iraqi's to actually vote (apart from American choice A and American choice B) is because the majority want a Shea Islamic Theocracy.
    You're talking about the Iraq in the Middle East?
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    So if it's a non-secular Islamic "democracy" (translates as Western Iran), you're cool with that?
    This is exactly what will happen. This is a reason why George H. W. did not occupy, this is why Coln Powell quit, this is what legitimate advisors had told the administration from the beginning.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    I prefer secular. My point is that its in Iraq's hands. They have a right to be non-secular. Do you feel Western Iran's government reflects the will of the people, or just the "religious right"?
    I prefer secular. My point is that its in Iraq's hands. They have a right to be non-secular. Do you feel Western Iran's government reflects the will of the people, or just the "religious right"?
    lol

he just defined the folly of this action
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    lol

he just defined the folly of this action
    lucy... please esplane
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Iraq Announces Info From Al-Zarqawi Raid

Jun 15, 6:22 AM (ET)

By KIM GAMEL

BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) - Iraq's national security adviser said Thursday a "huge treasure" of documents and computer records was seized after the raid on terror leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's hideout, giving the Iraqi government the upper hand in its fight against al-Qaida in Iraq.

National Security Adviser Mouwafak al-Rubaie also said he believed the security situation in the country would improve enough to allow a large number of U.S.-led forces to leave Iraq by the end of this year, and a majority to depart by the end of next year. "And maybe the last soldier will leave Iraq by mid-2008," he said.

Al-Rubaie said a laptop, flashdrive and other documents were found in the debris after the airstrike that killed the al-Qaida in Iraq leader last week outside Baqouba, and more information has been uncovered in raids of other insurgent hideouts since then.

He called it a "huge treasure ... a huge amount of information."

Continued....
    My point is still, how stupid you must be to post political "opinion/facts" on a web forum dedicated to PDA's/ Treo's or Mobile computing in the hopes of changing people's minds.

With no due respect if anyone of either political view point sees this as effective way of changing people's minds, they are clearly not very intelligent. My experience is when those that aren't intelligent and can't get their view points across, they turn to being an annoyance and hope they can change your mind by being a pain in the ***.

I simply know it is a distraction when attempting to find out Treo information by looking at the recent postings.
    its another milestone, I am sure there will be other ones we will sadly pass before we pull our heads out of our pocket s and say enough. 2500 u.s. soldier and 120,000 iraqi's yes the number is 120,000!
    Treoing & Loving it
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tach32000
    My point is still, how stupid you must be to post political "opinion/facts" on a web forum dedicated to PDA's/ Treo's or Mobile computing in the hopes of changing people's minds.

With no due respect if anyone of either political view point sees this as effective way of changing people's minds, they are clearly not very intelligent. My experience is when those that aren't intelligent and can't get their view points across, they turn to being an annoyance and hope they can change your mind by being a pain in the ***.

I simply know it is a distraction when attempting to find out Treo information by looking at the recent postings.
    You assumptions are just that.... and please open up your own thread before crapping on ours.
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast