Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 149
  1.    #121  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    I'd rather debate with people who have skin in the game(
    Meaning what?

    According to you I am a target of terrorism. Is that not 'skin in the game'?
  2.    #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    I'm still wondering which aspects of the video gave you the impression that morale is inordinately low.
    When a corporal writes such a song of those he is "liberating" something is askew. When dozens (guessing by sound) of Marines rally in such material about the people they are "liberating" then something is not right.

    I fail to see how this is lost on you.
  3. #123  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Meaning what?

    According to you I am a target of terrorism. Is that not 'skin in the game'?
    If you read the post, you may notice I quoted someone else.

    You are correct, you have skin in the game. The "peace loving" group that killed 3000 of your fellow citizens would have been happier if it were 3001.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  4.    #124  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    If you read the post, you may notice I quoted someone else.

    You are correct, you have skin in the game. The "peace loving" group that killed 3000 of your fellow citizens would have been happier if it were 3001.
    I don't want peace. I want Afghanistan completed.

    Edited to add, i want Bin Laden, "dead or alive".
  5. #125  
    Hajji Girl By the American Marines

    Some laughter after he announces the song.

    I was out at the sands of Iraq
    and we were under attack
    and I , well I didn't know where to go to.

    then the first thing that I could see
    was everyones favorite burger king
    so I threw open the door and I hit the floor

    Some light chuckling, probably camera man

    then suddenly to my surprise
    I looked up and saw her eyes
    Some light chuckling, probably camera man
    and I knew it was love at first sight
    and she said
    Some-one screams YES!
    Durka Durka Mohamed jihad
    chirpa chirpa mo bakala
    Raucous laughing and clapping
    hajji girl i cant understand what you are saying
    and she said
    More loud laughing and clapping. They seem to enjoy the pretend-Arabic.
    Durka Durka Mohamed jihad
    chirpa chirpa mo bakala
    hajji girl i love you any way
    Very loud laughing, clapping, cat calls, some-one shouts Yeah!! Some whistle.
    and she said she wanted me to see
    she wanted me to go with her family
    but I, well I could not figure out how to say no
    light chuckle
    cause I dont speak Arabic so
    bit more chuckling

    she took down a road a trip
    and she pulled up to a shack???
    and as she opened the door I hit the floor
    because her brother and father shouted

    Durka Durka Mohamed jihad
    a lot of laughing
    chirpa chirpa mo bakala
    some clapping
    they pulled out their AK so i could see

    And they said
    Durka Durka Mohamed jihad
    chirpa chirpa mo bakala
    so i grabbed her little sister and put her in front of me
    load laughing, clapping, cat calls.
    as the bullets began to fly
    blood sprayed from between her eyes
    more loud laughter, seemingly from a wider area than before
    and then I laughed maniacally
    more laughter
    then i hid behind the TV
    and I locked a load in my M16
    and I put those little f*ckers to eternity
    laughing, clapping, some-one shouts Yeah!
    and I said
    Durka Durka Mohamed jihad
    More laughter. The audience likes this part a lot.
    chirpa chirpa mo bakala

    They should have known they were f*cking with the Marines.
    Very load shouting, clapping, whistling, cat calls.

    Sorry, I see no guilty laughter there. They enjoyed the entertainment, they enjoyed making fun of the Arabic language and the people who speak it, and they did not mind the shooting children part at all.

    Surur
  6. #126  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    I don't want peace. I want Afghanistan completed.

    Edited to add, i want Bin Laden, "dead or alive".
    Glad you brought that up, why haven't we seen Bin Laden in over three years?
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  7. #127  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    I apologize, but I'd rather debate with people who have skin in the game, not others making noise from the sideline.

    P.S. Personal attacks are not welcome here.
    Some Moslem's just got shot by the police in a supposed "intelligence-led" raid in Britain, looking for chemical weapons. They had to release those they arrested after a week after finding no evidence at all consistent with their intelligence.

    Over here, I think I may have a higher chance of being killed by anti-terrorist police than terrorists. I do have skin in the game, especially with people who express such uninformed views.

    Surur
  8. #128  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Glad you brought that up, why haven't we seen Bin Laden in over three years?
    Exactly, who's that? Never heard of him. "I don't know where he is. I really don't give it much thought."
  9. #129  
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    Exactly, who's that? Never heard of him. "I don't know where he is. I really don't give it much thought."
    Anyone else?
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  10. #130  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Some Moslem's just got shot by the police in a supposed "intelligence-led" raid in Britain, looking for chemical weapons. They had to release those they arrested after a week after finding no evidence at all consistent with their intelligence.

    Over here, I think I may have a higher chance of being killed by anti-terrorist police than terrorists. I do have skin in the game, especially with people who express such uninformed views.

    Surur
    Old Europe, which your country is a part of, is like the strange old uncle at the family reunion. We invite him because we are polite and we tolerate his silliness because he is part of our family history, but his presence is meaningless and we hope he won't show up next year.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  11. #131  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    I don't want peace. I want Afghanistan completed.

    Edited to add, i want Bin Laden, "dead or alive".
    Da, remember when W stood on that pile of rubble and said ...

    "I hear you, and the world hears you, and soon, the people who knocked down these buildings are going to hear from all of us!"

    I remember wiping the tears out of my eyes, and thinking that these bastards had no idea how much sh** they got themselves in to f***ing with this cowboy president.

    I remember thinking how silly the 2000 election bitteness was, and how it paled in comparison to how we would soon see that ******* dead. And how proud i would feel when we built the towers even taller than before. With the world on our side, and the bad guys dead or in prision.

    If you would have told me at that time what the president would do, and the state our nation would end up in, i NEVER EVER would have believed you. I would not believe it now, if I wasnt looking at it with my own eyes.
  12. #132  
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    Da, remember when W stood on that pile of rubble and said ...

    "I hear you, and the world hears you, and soon, the people who knocked down these buildings are going to hear from all of us!"

    I remember wiping the tears out of my eyes, and thinking that these bastards had no idea how much sh** they got themselves in to f***ing with this cowboy president.

    I remember thinking how silly the 2000 election bitteness was, and how it paled in comparison to how we would soon see that ******* dead. And how proud i would feel when we built the towers even taller than before. With the world on our side, and the bad guys dead or in prision.

    If you would have told me at that time what the president would do, and the state our nation would end up in, i NEVER EVER would have believed you. I would not believe it now, if I wasnt looking at it with my own eyes.
    Tito, get me a tissue.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  13.    #133  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Anyone else?
    Do you just open your mouth and dribble? I know! This is really O'Reilly isn't it!??!? Come on. You can admit it!

    To your dribble:

    Last video of OBL: November 5, 2004
    Last audio, May 23, 2006.

  14.    #134  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Old Europe
    Holy crap! Do you have the neo-con talking poins keyboard with all the phrases and ****e in the f-keys?

  15.    #135  
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    Da, remember when W stood on that pile of rubble and said ...

    "I hear you, and the world hears you, and soon, the people who knocked down these buildings are going to hear from all of us!"

    I remember wiping the tears out of my eyes, and thinking that these bastards had no idea how much sh** they got themselves in to f***ing with this cowboy president.

    I remember thinking how silly the 2000 election bitteness was, and how it paled in comparison to how we would soon see that ******* dead. And how proud i would feel when we built the towers even taller than before. With the world on our side, and the bad guys dead or in prision.

    If you would have told me at that time what the president would do, and the state our nation would end up in, i NEVER EVER would have believed you. I would not believe it now, if I wasnt looking at it with my own eyes.
    Yup. I was right there with you. My jingoism was on and rolling. My desktop wallpaper was an editorial cartoon of a bald eagle filing his talons sharp, stating something like, "we're on our way".

    Then the neo-cons grabbed the situation and manipulated us into Iraq. What a fawking waste.
  16. #136  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Holy crap! Do you have the neo-con talking poins keyboard with all the phrases and ****e in the f-keys?

    Great response. Your analysis leaves me speechless.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  17. #137  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Do you just open your mouth and dribble? I know! This is really O'Reilly isn't it!??!? Come on. You can admit it!

    To your dribble:

    Last video of OBL: November 5, 2004
    Last audio, May 23, 2006.

    There is no need for personal attacks. Are you having a bad day?
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  18. #138  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Yup. I was right there with you. My jingoism was on and rolling. My desktop wallpaper was an editorial cartoon of a bald eagle filing his talons sharp, stating something like, "we're on our way".

    Then the neo-cons grabbed the situation and manipulated us into Iraq. What a fawking waste.
    I will admit, I remember feeling guilty about getting behind W at first, but I let it go, I remembered his words after the election on how he planed to unite the country, and when I heard him on that pile of rubble, i just remember clenching my fists, waiting for it to happen.

    I still can't believe what actually happened.
  19.    #139  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    There is no need for personal attacks. Are you having a bad day?
    Well when you make such ridiculous statements like that it's hard not to.
  20. #140  
    According to Tommy Franks, the president asked him in the middle of the operation in Afghanistan to start moving half his troops to Iraq.

    And if you would have told me that Osama would escape us at Tora Bora because we did not have enough troops to completely surround him, I wouldnt have believed it.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions