Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    What are you "winning" BTW?
    lol
    I never got that impression when viewing it. Maybe you were projecting but are in denial over it (ah, Freud, still the king).
    Or you. Listen again.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Well, the oil, of course.... and more contracts for Haliburton, don't forget
  4.    #104  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Do you know how condescending and sanctimonious that phrase comes off as?
    Fully intended as so. If the shoe fits...
    This explains a lot. We are in a war, a war where people will fly planes full of people into buildings full of people to kill them. They want to kill men, women and children. The want to kill businessmen, nurses, students, nuns, lumberjacks, software writers, web host salesmen, used car salesmen, and anyone else that is not Muslim.

Now that I know you were not aware we were in a war (thousands of soldiers killed to date) I can understand your previous posts.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael
    Just can't stand good news, can you. Its ironic that success in Iraq means bad news for the left. Its also a shame that they put themselves in that position. You'd think they'd be cheering with the rest of us Americans. We've had plenty of bad news over the last 5 years, gaffa. Give it a break.

And, just a side note, this administration has admitted over and over again that mistakes have been made. Thanks for realizing that and pitching in to make things better. Cher has the right idea. Find a way to support the troops and act on it.
    Try to find Bush, Rumsfeld, Rice, using the word mistake when discussing a decision they've made. I haven't been able to find it.
  7.    #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    This explains a lot. We are in a war, a war where people will fly planes full of people into buildings full of people to kill them. They want to kill men, women and children. The want to kill businessmen, nurses, students, nuns, lumberjacks, software writers, web host salesmen, used car salesmen, and anyone else that is not Muslim.

Now that I know you were not aware we were in a war (thousands of soldiers killed to date) I can understand your previous posts.
    "web host salesmen" <------ BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH, thanks for adding that personal little touch to your propaganda for me.

but, on a sadder note:

"anyone else that is not Muslim" <------ That, dear sir, is a disturbing statement. I encouurage you to visit your local mosque so that you may lose some of this hatred you have allowed a very, very, small group of people to intill in your heart. (in other words, you sound like a whacko when you state stuff like that).

Would you say the IRA wants to kill all the protestants? I am sure you would agree that many Moslem's have also died at the hands of the terrorists. Maybe its not about religion, but culture and polices? Saying Al Queda just wants to kill all non-Moslem's just sounds ignorant.

Surur
    "web host salesmen" <------ BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH, thanks for adding that personal little touch to your propaganda for me.

but, on a sadder note:

"anyone else that is not Muslim" <------ That, dear sir, is a disturbing statement. I encouurage you to visit your local mosque so that you may lose some of this hatred you have allowed a very, very, small group of people to intill in your heart. (in other words, you sound like a whacko when you state stuff like that).
    The folks at the local Mosque did not kill innocent people on 911. Please don't stoop to personal attacks, It's beneath you.

4 posts, and nobody notices that geatches thinks the Iraq war is a retaliation for the planes at the trade center?
    The folks at the local Mosque did not kill innocent people on 911. Please don't stoop to personal attacks, It's beneath you.
    Of course not, that was Saddam. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Would you say the IRA wants to kill all the protestants? I am sure you would agree that many Moslem's have also died at the hands of the terrorists. Maybe its not about religion, but culture and polices? Saying Al Queda just wants to kill all non-Moslem's just sounds ignorant.

Surur
    I apologize, but I'd rather debate with people who have skin in the game, not others making noise from the sideline.

P.S. Personal attacks are not welcome here.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gaffa
    Try to find Bush, Rumsfeld, Rice, using the word mistake when discussing a decision they've made. I haven't been able to find it.
    That was easy. Theres tons. You just have to look. Heres the first one that came back on the google: "Rice admits mistakes"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4865344.stm
    Fully intended as so. If the shoe fits...
    Okay, just don't expect it to change anything.
    That was easy. Theres tons. You just have to look. Heres the first one that came back on the google: "Rice admits mistakes"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4865344.stm
    but he had to resort to the BBC to find it lol
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by surur

Surur
    If I recall, I think they did in fact say something close to that. But the answer to your bigger question is "Power and Control".
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    but he had to resort to the BBC to find it lol
    Ahh, there's that tactic #2. Don't bother reading it, just attack the source.
    I never got that impression when viewing it. Maybe you were projecting but are in denial over it (ah, Freud, still the king).
    I'm still wondering which aspects of the video gave you the impression that morale is inordinately low.
    Ahh, there's that tactic #2. Don't bother reading it, just attack the source.
    you missed the joke
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    you missed the joke
    No, I got it. Was just tweaking you
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast