Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 101 to 120 of 120
  1. #101  
    Quote Originally Posted by gaffa
    I guess I should ask for specifics, what was the damage that the NY Times did?
    and what was the damage that Rove was supposed to have caused?
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  2. #102  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    and what was the damage that Rove was supposed to have caused?
    Global warming, health care for poor people, hunger in the world, yada, yada, yada. The left blames Rove for everything, especially the fact that he has trounced them election after election. Voters are soooo stupid.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  3. #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    and what was the damage that Rove was supposed to have caused?
    Okay, that's a great way to not answer my question! You said the NY Times damaged national security. I don't know that they did and was interested in what you knew? I'm not being sarcastic.
  4. #104  
    oic....now it all makes sense.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  5. #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Global warming, health care for poor people, hunger in the world, yada, yada, yada. The left blames Rove for everything, especially the fact that he has trounced them election after election. Voters are soooo stupid.
    Quick, fan the flames some more! It's great for deeper understanding!

    Many liberals blame Rove for Bush winning the election. Nothing more. And blame isn't the right word, I was just attempting to stay within your context.

    As for voters? I couldn't agree with you more.
  6. #106  
    Quote Originally Posted by gaffa
    Okay, that's a great way to not answer my question! You said the NY Times damaged national security. I don't know that they did and was interested in what you knew? I'm not being sarcastic.
    You must like the sound of your own voice. You do a lot of talking but dont really say much. Do a quick google and find out. Anything Rove may have done with respect to Plame, and it appears that the grand jury felt he did nothing illegal, certainly pales in comparison to what the NYT has done.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  7.    #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by gaffa
    Quick, fan the flames some more! It's great for deeper understanding!

    Many liberals blame Rove for Bush winning the election. Nothing more. And blame isn't the right word, I was just attempting to stay within your context.

    As for voters? I couldn't agree with you more.
    All you need to know about the voters is that after the 2004 election, when voters were asked upon leaving the polls, why they were voting. The number one answer was gay people.
  8. #108  
    Quote Originally Posted by gaffa
    As for voters? I couldn't agree with you more.
    LOL
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  9. #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    You must like the sound of your own voice.
    I love ya Claire, but that's funny.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  10. #110  
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    All you need to know about the voters is that after the 2004 election, when voters were asked upon leaving the polls, why they were voting. The number one answer was gay people.
    That isnt true, but you have never let the facts get in the way.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  11. #111  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    You must like the sound of your own voice. You do a lot of talking but dont really say much. Do a quick google and find out. Anything Rove may have done with respect to Plame, and it appears that the grand jury felt he did nothing illegal, certainly pales in comparison to what the NYT has done.
    I'm sorry you don't think I say much, but that's because we're typing. Feel free to filter my posts.

    What was the damage done by NYT? I've tried to ask in earnest and you just want to insult me. If you've googled this, please post the links. At least make some attempt to backup what you post.
    Last edited by gaffa; 06/16/2006 at 09:54 AM.
  12. #112  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    That isnt true, but you have never let the facts get in the way.
    i thought Blaze's post was off too, but I found this information. The Pew research center did a post election survey after campaign 2004.



    As you can see, for Bush voters, the Gay wedge issue was of high importance.

    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Voters are soooo stupid
    in agreement
    Attached Images Attached Images
  13.    #113  
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster
    i thought Blaze's post was off too, but I found this information. The Pew research center did a post election survey after campaign 2004.



    As you can see, for Bush voters, the Gay wedge issue was of high importance.

    in agreement
    Why do you think Rove put Gay Marriage back on the agenda?
  14. #114  
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    All you need to know about the voters is that after the 2004 election, when voters were asked upon leaving the polls, why they were voting. The number one answer was gay people.
    Looks like it wasn't "the number one issue," would you like to recant? While you're at it, recant the three other "missteps" you've made in the past few days.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  15.    #115  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Looks like it wasn't "the number one issue," would you like to recant? While you're at it, recant the three other "missteps" you've made in the past few days.
    my god, you are looking directly at it, and still making a fool of yourself.. hint .. focus on the red circled parts .. note ... (net) is kind of like total ... let me know if you need to know what total means
  16. #116  
    Moral values total 44%. Did it read gay marriage 44%?
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  17.    #117  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Moral values total 44%. Did it read gay marriage 44%?
    Nice save. I am happy it sank in.
  18. #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    Nice save. I am happy it sank in.
    Thank you.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  19. #119  
    Just curious....So what is the total percentage of 29% of 44%?
  20. #120  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    Just curious....So what is the total percentage of 29% of 44%?
    Apparently the number one reason Bush was re-elected? LOL!
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions