Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Beat the dead horse, libs were wrong once AGAIN. LOL!
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    No one as indicted for the Lindberg baby kidnapping so I guess there was no crime.
  3.    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    No one as indicted for the Lindberg baby kidnapping so I guess there was no crime.
    See, the kidnapper went free. Now the liberals look silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Great analogy. They knew who did the kidnapping, had a special prosecutor for several years with endless resources, and then the prosecuter let the guy go? Jack, you can do better.
  5.    #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Great analogy. They knew who did the kidnapping, had a special prosecutor for several years with endless resources, and then the prosecuter let the guy go? Jack, you can do better.
    Duh, and plus Lindbergh was a pilot. Roll eyes.
    I thought you were ignoring me? Please put more effort in your response, you are a smart man.
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    I thought you were ignoring me? Please put more effort in your response, you are a smart man.
    lol
  8.    #88  
    smart is a relative term sam
    It depends on whose relatives.
    The New York Times damaged national security by revealing the National Security Agency's top secret terrorist surveillance program.

Curious you dont have the same outrage for this act of treason
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    The New York Times damaged national security by revealing the National Security Agency's top secret terrorist surveillance program.

Didn't you hear? It's all relative? According to the libs: If you can convince the people to hate the military as much as they hate the president, it is a good story. If it puts the lives of the horrible people who answer to the President in jeopardy, it's a good story. Simple.
  12.    #92  

lol, you are comparing the white house actually giving the name of an undercover CIA agent to the news media

to the New York Times revealing that the white house was secretly keeping a database with all our phone records in it?

and the implication of your post is what?

just like most of your posts? to call in to question the motives and patriotism of others

and you can't see how you might be seen as an extremist? lol

this is why i dont respond to 90% of your posts
    Ignorance is the sincerest form of flattery.
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    lol, you are comparing the white house actually giving the name of an undercover CIA agent to the news media

to the New York Times revealing that the white house was secretly keeping a database with all our phone records in it?

and the implication of your post is what?

just like most of your posts? to call in to question the motives and patriotism of others

and you can't see how you might be seen as an extremist? lol

this is why i dont respond to 90% of your posts
    I could care less if you never responded to any of my posts. Intellegence hater
  15.    #95  
    I could care less if you never responded to any of my posts. Intellegence hater
    I think you mean couldn't.
    During my tenure here at T|C, Ive seen people like you come and go. You just dont have the stamina to be a long term player
  17.    #97  
    During my tenure here at T|C, Ive seen people like you come and go. You just dont have the stamina to be a long term player
    lol tenure
    Are you saying that tapping phones was a top secret program that bad people knew nothing about?
    Quote Originally Posted by gaffa
    Are you saying that tapping phones was a top secret program that bad people knew nothing about?
    Where did I say that....hhmmm
    Where did I say that....hhmmm
    I guess I should ask for specifics, what was the damage that the NY Times did?
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast