Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    "Tonight" host Jay Leno might want to consider wearing referee stripes on Wednesday's show when Ann Coulter and George Carlin are his guests.

Should be an interesting watch.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

lol!
    yeah, your avatar says it all as far as that goes!
  3.    #3  
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Can't wait to see them on the couch together. Poor George has burned so many brain cells, Ann will have a field day with him.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Can't wait to see them on the couch together. Poor George has burned so many brain cells, Ann will have a field day with him.
    Don't give up on him yet, he's got a few miles left on him.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

“These broads are millionaires...I’ve never seen people enjoying their husbands’ deaths so much.” Anne Coulter on 9/11 victims wives.

7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    “These broads are millionaires...I’ve never seen people enjoying their husbands’ deaths so much.” Anne Coulter on 9/11 victims wives.
    The complete quote (not that anybody here would take things out of context):

"These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband’s death so much."

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor

"These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband’s death so much."
    Harsh, but so true.

Right, that clears it right up, lol. I missed the "griefparrazies".
    This may top the fireworks over the Statue of Liberty on the 4th of July. I can see it now:

Coulter: There are a lot of bad republicans; there are no good democrats
    Carlin: Ann, you ignorant ****.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  11.    #11  
    Right, that clears it right up, lol. I missed the "griefparrazies".
    "I don't know where bin Laden is..." - GW Bush, 3/13/02
    If you're gonna quote the gal...

-Jack Handy, SNL-

I've rarely seen a woman so committed to hate.
    But you know, it's making her money.

She deserves a slap from the 911 widows for that statement, I don't care what anyone else says. That is one of the most insensitive things I've ever heard her say. I have heard some widows who weren't even included in the group she was talking about and THEY were offended also!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    She deserves a slap from the 911 widows for that statement, I don't care what anyone else says. That is one of the most insensitive things I've ever heard her say. I have heard some widows who weren't even included in the group she was talking about and THEY were offended also!
    Did you see them at Walmart?
    Did you see them at Walmart?
    CNN.
    Harsh, but so true.
    Yea, they're having such a good time, certainly they would prefer to have their loved ones dead so they can keep on partying.

sigh
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    I agree with geatches that it is harsh. I have not read the book, nor do I plan on purchasing it soon, so I can not make an informed opinion.

I've seen several of her interviews in the last few days, and it appears much of what's been printed and quoted, has been taken out of context from the book. No one is printing how she comes to make these statements.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

I agree with geatches that it is harsh. I have not read the book, nor do I plan on purchasing it soon, so I can not make an informed opinion.

I've seen several of her interviews in the last few days, and it appears much of what's been printed and quoted, has been taken out of context from the book. No one is printing how she comes to make these statements.
    What other context apart from prefacing with ....

I would be a total crazy, right wing, fanatical, lunatic if i said ........

would make her statements acceptable?
    I'd like to see the widows confront her face to face. Then we will see if she can continue to say this to their faces! I'd really like to see her explain her statements to the widows IN PERSON. It's always easy to talk crap when the subject isn't there to confront you.
  20.    #20  
    What other context apart from prefacing with ....

I would be a total crazy, right wing, fanatical, lunatic if i said ........

would make her statements acceptable?
    I do not know. She was intentionally vague. "Read the book" was her mantra during the interview with Colmes over the weekend. Which is why I said "appears".
    "Crazy"? Don't think so. This "broad" is making a fortune.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast