1.    #1  
    I've set up an SMTP server, but it's getting flooded with spam from Taiwan. I am using Merak 8.3.8 and I've tried everything, but I can't figure out how to ban anything that involves a .tw (top level domain). Can someone help me out? Thanks.

EDIT

Oh yeah, and I also need to ban anyone who has the Hinet ISP, they're a huge source of spam as well. Their address range (I believe) is 168.95.0.0-168.95.255.255, but disallowing 168.95.*.* doesn't work. I think that's actually a problem with Merak parsing it, not the address range, but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCode
    I've set up an SMTP server, but it's getting flooded with spam from Taiwan. I am using Merak 8.3.8 and I've tried everything, but I can't figure out how to ban anything that involves a .tw (top level domain). Can someone help me out? Thanks.

EDIT

Oh yeah, and I also need to ban anyone who has the Hinet ISP, they're a huge source of spam as well. Their address range (I believe) is 168.95.0.0-168.95.255.255, but disallowing 168.95.*.* doesn't work. I think that's actually a problem with Merak parsing it, not the address range, but yeah.
    www.gmail.com
    You are encouraged to contact me via www.got-management.com. I can certainly help you out, but this is probably not the best venue.

jon