1.    #1  
    Hello all,
    I currently use PC Monitor Wireless Sync for my corporate emails at work. As you all probably know, you MUST leave the computer on and logged in for this service to work.
    However, for some stupid reason the owner of our building resets the power to the whole building every morning at 7:00 (He says to save money - i guess). So when that happens, my comuter is reset and it goes back to the login page. So basically every single day my email stops working becasue of this - untill i log in again..
    So my question is this:
    A) Is there a way to prevent your computer from shutting off when you temporarily lose power?
    or
    B) Is there a way to make the computer login in to windows automatically when this happens instead of staying at the login screen?

Your help would MUCH appreciated!!!!!
    You need a UPS (uninterruptible Power Supply), basically a battery for your desktop. Any major Computer shop should carry them, though you would probably get it cheaper online.

Also, yes, there is a way to log in automatically to windows. You need to get tweakui for windows xp. There is a tab there to specify this. It however makes you computer much less secure.

Surur
  3.    #3  
    Also, yes, there is a way to log in automatically to windows. You need to get tweakui for windows xp. There is a tab there to specify this. It however makes you computer much less secure.
    Hmmm.. Not sure that would work - i use windows 2000... I like the idea of the UPS.. Kind of the same concept of the battery in the alarm clock.. I'll look for one!
    Thanks dude!!!
    You'll probably also want to get Logmein set up anyway so you can bring everything back up remotely if for any reason your computer is rebooted or any component (VPN, email, whatever) needs to be restarted.

(BTW - Logmein remote access from Pocket PCs is not working right now. Logmein is aware and working to resolve.)