Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 165
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by TomUps
    but, he clearly states that he does. I also have never called him a terrorist, only a person that agrees with disgusting terrorist methods.
    No, you called him a baby killer.
  2. #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    No, you called him a baby killer.
    Who do you think are in the buses and restaurants and shopping centers and schools and cars and weddings that he supports blowing up????? Certainly not the family pet hamster! They are innocent men, women, children, and babies.
  3. #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    See Blaze......There you have it......justification that blowing up babies in buses and restaurants and beheading innocent kidnapped civilians are a very reasonable and moral tactics.
    The difference between you and me is that at least I know war kills innocent people. You seem to pretend you can fight this 'clean' war that will only kill combatants. The (inevitable) innocent killed are just forgivable accidents to you.

    Please continue deluding yourself. I'm sure it makes you feel less guilty for killing more civilians than all the Iraqi terrorists combined.

    BTW, my views are widely shared around the world. It just shows how out of touch you Americans are.

    Surur
  4. #64  
    Absolutely false!!!!! Spin all you want to justify your views. I have never claimed that innocent civilians are not killed in war on any side. I have repeatedly said the difference is who are being targeted!
  5. #65  
    Hobbes, thats a convenient distinction. I'm saying it does not matter. They are still dead. And America killed more. The road to hell is paved with your good intentions.

    Surur
  6. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #66  
    Surur. You arguments are full of flaws and untruth. Equating the US to Israel is wrong. We're not Israel.

    As for Iraq, we're not invaders or occupiers any more. That was only true while Saddam was still in power, and up until the new Government formed and formally requested we stay and support them.

    Iraq is an independant and sovereign state. They have their own government and are in the process of building up their own military and security forces.

    We've done this before, Surur, in Germany and Japan. Eventually, we will leave Iraq to fend for itself..... hopefully not before they can protect themselves, but not a minute longer. It is our hope that they will be strong, self reliant, and as democratic as feasible.

    Meanwhile, we have to protect ourselves while there. Additionally, we're helping the developing Iraqi security forces to protect their own citizens... the same citizens that the insurgents are deliberately killing.
  7. #67  
    Did I mention Vichy before?

    Surur
  8.    #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    The difference is after given multiple chances, several times over, to denounce these methods and practices, his response was what was quoted above.....with others of a similar nature in other threads. He claims he supports those methods and has ignored all opportunities when directly pressed to say otherwise.
    I have not heard you or any of the rest of the right wing regulars here retract their support of Hiroshima.

    Does that make all of you baby killers? I think not.

    And there is no shortage of conservatives here or elsewhere that would call you a terrorist or even a coward for attacking a battleship with a row boat.

    Or that would drop a 2 thousand pound bomb on the family next door to where Saddam used to be, and call it collateral damage.

    Or that look at pictures of dead babies and call it propoganda.

    Sursur's views are extreme, and so are most of yours, but none of us are terrorists, or baby killers.
  9.    #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    Absolutely false!!!!! Spin all you want to justify your views. I have never claimed that innocent civilians are not killed in war on any side. I have repeatedly said the difference is who are being targeted!
    What was the target in Hiroshima?
  10.    #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael
    As for Iraq, we're not invaders or occupiers any more. That was only true while Saddam was still in power, and up until the new Government formed and formally requested we stay and support them.
    lol
  11. #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    What was the target in Hiroshima?
    good point (though I support the Hiroshima decision -- and I love contemporary Hiroshima...)
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  12. TomUps's Avatar
    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    #72  
    No, you called him a baby killer.
    Please show me where I called him a baby killer. If you can't please admit your wrong and apologize.
  13.    #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    good point (though I support the Hiroshima decision -- and I love contemporary Hiroshima...)
    We looked in to a Ryokan last time my wife and I were in Japan, but we decided that our complete and total ignorance of Japanese language and culture might be a problem.
  14. #74  
    Japan attacked us, we had the right to defend ourselves.

    If you must compare this to the Israel, please be consistent. The Arabs attacked the Israelis, so you claim its o.k. for Arabs to kill Israeli babies? You're getting your analogies mixed.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  15. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    lol
    You're begging the argument
  16.    #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    BTW, my views are widely shared around the world. It just shows how out of touch you Americans are.
    It happens to every nation after such an emotional, polarizing event such as 9/11. Especially the rural and simple folk. But you must know that the posters on this board are NOT representative of the United States as a whole, soon this administration and it's policies will be in the history books, and the United States will again gain respect.
  17. #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    It happens to every nation after such an emotional, polarizing event such as 9/11. Especially the rural and simple folk. But you must know that the posters on this board are NOT representative of the United States as a whole, soon this administration and it's policies will be in the history books, and the United States will again gain respect.
    lol
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  18. #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    It happens to every nation after such an emotional, polarizing event such as 9/11. Especially the rural and simple folk. But you must know that the posters on this board are NOT representative of the United States as a whole, soon this administration and it's policies will be in the history books, and the United States will again gain respect.
    Sorry, you are right. Its probably representative of the 30% of Americans that still support the war in Iraq however.

    Surur
  19. #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Sorry, you are right. Its probably representative of the 30% of Americans that still support the war in Iraq however.

    Surur
    And you must represent the Brits that support killing babies.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  20.    #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Sorry, you are right. Its probably representative of the 30% of Americans that still support the war in Iraq however.

    Surur
    29%

Posting Permissions