Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    As far as ploicies go.. I'm looking for another Bill .. a centrist who fixes the deficit spending and squares the entitlements and tax revenues.

Personally, the next president will have a tough time cleaning up after W's tax cut bill's come due (not to mention his foreign policy mess). Sometimes I think it is better if a Repub was stuck with the job.
    I agree with most of what you wrote

I think Hillary's liberal instincts have been scarred permanently by her (undeserved) Healthcare fiasco.

She's learnt from Bill -- (someone with whom she has a deep genuine and mutual love) -- that a leader, no matter how noble their objectives, cannot in democracy get too far in front of the people.

She is likely to be an incremental, not radical leader. (sadly)
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    ... a leader, no matter how noble their objectives, cannot in democracy get too far in front of the people.
    Just ask W, it is only leadership if somebody follows you.
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    What's wrong with Hillary?

R U Serious?!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    R U Serious?!
    I notice you did not offer a measured response that did not include the social stigma assiociated with a wife asserting herself as an equal to her husband. Interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    I notice you did not offer a measured response that did not include the social stigma assiociated with a wife asserting herself as an equal to her husband. Interesting.

Step away from the lookaid blaze...sheesh...no wonder you soo unpopular around here! JK of course!

But I think that should be self evident don't you think? I mean has everyone forgotten the whole medical reform fiasco? The deputy Mrs President, stampgate, travelgate? The whole "I ain't baking cookies" and "stand by your man tammy wynette" fiasco? I mean what the hell...did you guys just get born like 4 years ago or something? The woman has more baggage than Imelda Marcos walking out of a shoe store!

Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    The woman has more baggage than Imelda Marcos walking out of a shoe store!
    I'm sure that's an old one but it just really struck me funny!
    Step away from the lookaid blaze...sheesh...no wonder you soo unpopular around here! JK of course!

But I think that should be self evident don't you think? I mean has everyone forgotten the whole medical reform fiasco? The deputy Mrs President, stampgate, travelgate? The whole "I ain't baking cookies" and "stand by your man tammy wynette" fiasco? I mean what the hell...did you guys just get born like 4 years ago or something? The woman has more baggage than Imelda Marcos walking out of a shoe store!
    I haven't had a glass of Lookaid since 3rd grade. :P

But, I lived through ever Gate under the sun, but I would bet that if you ask the average red state voter what they think about Hillary, it would not include missplaced files in the white house travel office.
    Pretty cool map but there is no denying that despite George W's approval ratings, he did 2 magnificent things that no one elso could do.

He kept out Al Gore.

He kept out John Kerry.
    I haven't had a glass of Lookaid since 3rd grade. :P

But, I lived through ever Gate under the sun, but I would bet that if you ask the average red state voter what they think about Hillary, it would not include missplaced files in the white house travel office.
    Uhh...but if she runs they sure as hell will hear about!

But anyway...seriously what the heck your point? What are we argueing about here? Are you tryign to tell me that Hillary doesn't have any political baggage to deal with? Are you seriously telling me that Democratic strategists aren't worrying about Hillary as the Dem nominee b/c of all this? I mean this all obvious obvious talking points...

Uhh...but if she runs they sure as hell will hear about!

But anyway...seriously what the heck your point? What are we argueing about here? Are you tryign to tell me that Hillary doesn't have any political baggage to deal with? Are you seriously telling me that Democratic strategists aren't worrying about Hillary as the Dem nominee b/c of all this? I mean this all obvious obvious talking points...
    I haven't said that at all. What I have said was that, the only people i have heard talk about presidential candidate Hillary, are conservatives like you.

Again, this is not even a presidential electian year.

The topic only comes up because of the historically unprecidentedly low approval ratings for this president.
    I haven't said that at all. What I have said was that, the only people i have heard talk about presidential candidate Hillary, are conservatives like you.

Again, this is not even a presidential electian year.

The topic only comes up because of the historically unprecidentedly low approval ratings for this president.

Jees...still sipping the koolaid aren't yah? First of all, please don't be so pretentious as to proclaim your knowledge of my political leanings... Secondly, it is not just the Reps who are talking about Hillary. I don't know where you're getting that crap. Finally, it's all about 08 and everyone knows it. The midterm elections are just a prelude to the big one in 08. After this year, W will be a lame duck if he already isn't and the pres campaigns will start. It is all about positioning right NOW.

12. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ
    Pretty cool map but there is no denying that despite George W's approval ratings, he did 2 magnificent things that no one elso could do.

He kept out Al Gore.

He kept out John Kerry.
    I guess if that is what you gauge as being good for America. It probaly is, but 'splain please, so I myself can understand.
    Last edited by NRG; 06/11/2006 at 08:52 PM.
    Jees...still sipping the koolaid aren't yah? First of all, please don't be so pretentious as to proclaim your knowledge of my political leanings... Secondly, it is not just the Reps who are talking about Hillary. I don't know where you're getting that crap. Finally, it's all about 08 and everyone knows it. The midterm elections are just a prelude to the big one in 08. After this year, W will be a lame duck if he already isn't and the pres campaigns will start. It is all about positioning right NOW.
    You know as much of my political leanings as I know of yours.

I think what I said was, i have not heard anything about Hillary in 08 from anyone except conservatives, and I notice you did not offer any exceptions.

I would also offer that at a time when conservatives control every branch of government, it certainly would not say that the off term election is irrelevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    I guess if that is what you gauge as being good for America. It probaly is, but 'splain please, so I myself can understand.

As far as I'm concerned.
  15. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ
    As far as I'm concerned.
    Patriot.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Patriot.
    lol

freedom hater nrg
  17. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    lol

freedom hater nrg
    One liners, that is your stew I am just reveling.
    I'm just here for my Treo, and pushing your buttons.
    Actually I think blaze has it right. The mid term elections are quite important. If the democrats win the house, then they will be in a much better position to frame the political debate, rather than be silenced through committee, like they are now.
    I have a dream
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast