Haha, priceless.
    funny...but needs to be moved to the appropriate thread.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    :kick:
    The guy hosting the website is a tool. He's claims he's trying to "shame" them, but it really seems like he just wants to draw attention to himself. Just file a police report and get off that soapbox.
    When was the last update? Did he ever get the phone?
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jakerome
    The guy hosting the website is a tool. He's claims he's trying to "shame" them, but it really seems like he just wants to draw attention to himself. Just file a police report and get off that soapbox.
    I completely disagree. I think what he's doing is GREAT and those low life, reprobate scums are getting what they deserve.

Why shouldn't he try to make their lives miserable.
  7.    #8  
    to make this thread a little more relevant, is there some way to get the treo to upload critical data to a website regularly?
    Quote Originally Posted by slthree
    I completely disagree. I think what he's doing is GREAT and those low life, reprobate scums are getting what they deserve.

Why shouldn't he try to make their lives miserable.
    agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by muncheroo
    to make this thread a little more relevant, is there some way to get the treo to upload critical data to a website regularly?
    Well....to make it more relavent, the OP should say "hey look at this website I browsed to on my 700p!"
    I find this totally hillarious. Except the part about the Sidekick not being returned. Glad this dude took to gorilla marketing to get them exposed.