Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Has it occurred to you that your definition of terrorism may equally apply to your country? Or is killing women and children only terrorism when some-one else does it?

Surur
    Of course the difference being one group is targeting women and children and the other is trying to avoid killing women and children.
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by TomUps
    Thats impossible when you start crying about your 'resistant fighter' excuse for the savagery that you defend. Comon DaT you can do it just once, denounce the targeting and murdering of children by muslim terrorists everywhere...you can do it.
    No, it's quite possible if you try and important to clarify if we're talking about foreign fighters who can't pass up an opportunity to attack the U.S. military. Or an Iraqi insurgent opposed to the occupation of their land by a foreign military. Or Iraqi factional fighters.

I'm sorry the reality is more complex than the evil figurehead boogie man that was used to convince many of the worth of this violence but it IS complex.
    Do you know how many resolutions Israel is in violation of ? How many assassinations Mossad carried out? How many children killed by the Israelis? I believe Israel may even have a WMD program, andbe close to developing NUCLEAR WEAPONS!!!

When are you invading ISRAEL!!

Surur
    We were never at war with Israel.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Do you know how many resolutions Israel is in violation of ? How many assassinations Mossad carried out? How many children killed by the Israelis? I believe Israel may even have a WMD program, andbe close to developing NUCLEAR WEAPONS!!! When are you invading Israel
    When they become my enemy. When they start dancing in the street when thousands of our people die. When they start beheading our people on video tape. When they send their citizens into American resturants to blow up our children. When they start advocating violence by any means against our people...I can continue this list for about 20 pages.

I hope (and assume) Israel has nukes. It hasn't been that long since every muslim country in the immediate area tried to attack and wipe out Israel at once. They ofcourse failed.
  5.    #65  
    andbe close to developing NUCLEAR WEAPONS!!!
    Tell me you're being sarcastic?
  6.    #66  
    It hasn't been that long since every muslim country in the immediate area tried to attack and wipe out Israel at once. They ofcourse failed.
    I can't imagine why?
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Of course the difference being one group is targeting women and children and the other is trying to avoid killing women and children.
    Isn't it ironic then that America ends up "very carefully" killing more women and children than the "terrorists"?

Surur
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I can't imagine why
    Please tell me Dat, why did countries like Syria and Egypt try to invade Israel? This should be good. Im begging you to mention the Palestinians, because both of these countries have treated Palestinians so well over the years.
    Isn't it ironic then that America ends up "very carefully" killing more women and children than the "terrorists"?

Surur
    It would be interesting if you had proof of that.
    When they become my enemy. When they start dancing in the street when thousands of our people die. When they start beheading our people on video tape. When they send their citizens into American resturants to blow up our children. When they start advocating violence by any means against our people...I can continue this list for about 20 pages.

I hope (and assume) Israel has nukes. It hasn't been that long since every muslim country in the immediate area tried to attack and wipe out Israel at once. They ofcourse failed.
    And here comes the hypocrisy. So its not about the offenses then, is it? Its about protecting your friends and killing your enemies, at the slightest pretext. How noble. How American.

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    It would be interesting if you had proof of that.

You still have not answered my question yet. How many civilians has America killed directly, vs how many insurgents.

Surur
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts

Surur
    It's far different from wwII when we were carpet bombing German cities at night, wouldn't you agree?
  13.    #73  
    Please tell me Dat, why did countries like Syria and Egypt try to invade Israel? This should be good. Im begging you to mention the Palestinians, because both of these countries have treated Palestinians so well over the years.
    Nope. Not going down that rode, is off thread topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Tell me you're being sarcastic?
    Of course. I wonder when their last IEC inspection was.

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael
    It's far different from wwII when we were carpet bombing German cities at night, wouldn't you agree?
    I'm talking about the last 4 years. And apparently not very different.

Surur
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Nope. Not going down that rode, is off thread topic.
    Typical DaT, his inability to counter common sense and facts is proven in every topic he posts in.

And here comes the hypocrisy. So its not about the offenses then, is it? Its about protecting your friends and killing your enemies, at the slightest pretext. How noble. How American.
    No, its about killing the ones that want to kill me and my family, and not killing and actually protecting the ones that dont. Not that difficult.
  17.    #77  
    Of course. I wonder when their last IEC inspection was.

Surur

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
  18.    #78  
    Typical DaT, his inability to counter common sense and facts is proven in every topic he posts in.
    No TU, I just get really sick of the Israel debate.

Particularly in a thread about the occupation of Iraq.
    No, its about killing the ones that want to kill me and my family, and not killing and actually protecting the ones that dont. Not that difficult.
    Did you forget that Iraq did not invade USA, they invaded Kuwait. Does that complicated your moral black and white a bit. Maybe its about killing people who cause your gas prices to rise?

Surur
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Here you go, Surur. Reports seem to vary, but this may help you with numbers:

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RS22441.pdf
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast