Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Agreed, how much extra money does a Muslim murderer get for killing a two year old? Is their a weekly bonus if you kill an entire family? Nice try with 'resistance fighter', all the Muslim men/women that mame and murder are terrorists. Horrible humans that will one day have the whole world wondering what this religion is about.
    Yea, ATM I think you're wandering down a creepy path with this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Yea, ATM I think you're wandering down a creepy path with this post.
    Agreed, nasty thoughts - but look if every civilian incident by US military is looked at with a magnifying glass and rightfully so, we all need to understand what the terrorist is doing on a daily basis. I am also repulsed by the fact a TreoCentral member supports these scumbags. Surur wants Amerians dead and it pisses me off. As an American, it should **** you off too.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    started the thread to hear opinions but I'm still going to point out over-simplification.
    Heres mine...I was for the war, but against the occupation. It not worth it to risk the lives of our soldiers over what the Iraqis must learn to do themselves. If they want to kill each other, so be it. Let the likes like Surur prove to themselves and the world that they are capable of living together in peace (fat chance).

I would make it very clear that any threat to US interests (like terrorist training camps) would be dealt with immediate destruction from the skies. If civilians hide terrorists or let them live among them, then the will be certain levels of civilian casualities that will be unavoidable.

I would then bring home all our troops and line them up on our borders arm by arm.

But thats just me.
    Surur wants Amerians dead and it pisses me off. As an American, it should **** you off too.
    Exaggerating a bit, arnt we. I just want USA to mind its own business (preferably in its own borders). You are a bit melodramatic, arnt you.

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by TomUps
    Heres mine...I was for the war,
    I would make it very clear that any threat to US interests (like terrorist training camps) would be dealt with immediate destruction from the skies. If civilians hide terrorists or let them live among them, then the will be certain levels of civilian casualities that will be unavoidable.
    How can you be for the war and against terrorist camps. There were no terrorist camps in Iraq before the war.

Surur
  6.    #46  
    Agreed, nasty thoughts - but look if every civilian incident by US military is looked at with a magnifying glass and rightfully so, we all need to understand what the terrorist is doing on a daily basis. I am also repulsed by the fact a TreoCentral member supports these scumbags. Surur wants Amerians dead and it pisses me off. As an American, it should **** you off too.
    I don't see the situation as Us vs Terrorists in Iraq. It's much more complex than that. There is also something to be said for acting the defense of one's land.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Exaggerating a bit, arnt we. I just want USA to mind its own business (preferably in its own borders). You are a bit melodramatic, arnt you.
    I want Muslim wackos and sympathizers (like you) to stop advocating the murders of children and beheadings of innocents.

There is also something to be said for acting the defense of one's land.
    Heres DaTs way of saying that its not terrorism when jewish infants and children are blown to bits. I guess a terrorist to the civilized world is the same as the resistence fighter to the likes of DaT and Surur.
  8.    #48  
    Heres mine...I was for the war, but against the occupation. It not worth it to risk the lives of our soldiers over what the Iraqis must learn to do themselves. If they want to kill each other, so be it. Let the likes like Surur prove to themselves and the world that they are capable of living together in peace (fat chance).
    So you would have invaded toppled the Bathist Regime and left?

I would then bring home all our troops and line them up on our borders arm by arm.
    Can they have a couple of weeks off before you stick them in another desert?
    I suppose you feel the same way about Afghanistan? So you favor terrorists killing Iraqi's to 'defend' their land? This many times means a Saudi that is 'defending' somewhere in Iraq where he does not live. You truly don't get it. This isn't a war over a dispute in a land boundary. We want to kill the killers, they want to kill our modern way of life. They (hypocritically) would like to go back a 1000 years. But, go on an continue to support and make stupid remarks about defending their land.

There is also something to be said for acting the defense of one's land.
    Heres DaTs way of saying that its not terrorism when infants and children are blown to bits.

American terrorists then?

Surur
  11.    #51  
    Heres DaTs way of saying that its not terrorism when jewish infants and children are blown to bits. I guess a terrorist to the civilized world is the same as the resistence fighter to the likes of DaT and Surur.
    Let's stay in Iraq shall we.
    Really? I don't think so. If I had time I would pull out your direct quote (maybe someone else will track it down) on how you said you support the terrorists and that civilians being killed was part of it. I realized I'm typing on an off-topic board of a cell phone, but no exaggeration, you believe in an evil ideology and I wouldn't turn my back on someone with your beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by surur

Surur
  13.    #53  
    I suppose you feel the same way about Afghanistan? So you favor terrorists killing Iraqi's to 'defend' their land? This many times means a Saudi that is 'defending' somewhere in Iraq where he does not live. You truly don't get it. This isn't a war over a dispute in a land boundary. We want to kill the killers, they want to kill our modern way of life. They (hypocritically) would like to go back a 1000 years. But, go on an continue to support and make stupid remarks about defending their land.
    You keep tossing the word terrorist around when you're really talking about any one of three groups. It would help the discussion if you could be more specific.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    How can you be for the war and against terrorist camps. There were no terrorist camps in Iraq before the war.
    I was for the war because Sadam was responsible for the violent deaths of MILLIONS of people.

I was for the war because no matter how you spin it, Sadam was in violation of about 17 UN resolutions.

I was for the war because of what he did to Kuwait and was never truely punished for it

I was for the war because Sadam rewarded the families of people who blow up children with thousands of dollars.

I was for the war because he tried to assasinate one of our ex-presidents.

With that being said Im against the occupation because I dont think its worth 1 american life to save people who think like Surur.
    I could close down this website by posting all the images I've seen of the daily killings from muslims (terrorists that is).

Quote Originally Posted by surur

Surur
    you all miss the pooint of the original cite

most killing is not being done any longer either by us or insurgents

the killing has become intercine and random --
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Give me a break, how many times are people on this board gonna ask for a terrorist definition. I'm going back to my hole.

You keep tossing the word terrorist around when you're really talking about any one of three groups. It would help the discussion if you could be more specific.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Its funny that you of all people can claim American terrorism when you are in favor of beheadings and the murder of children in Israel. Thats direct targeting of innocents that you are in favor of, but are so quick to cry about American terrorism.

Let's stay in Iraq shall we.
    Thats impossible when you start crying about your 'resistant fighter' excuse for the savagery that you defend. Comon DaT you can do it just once, denounce the targeting and murdering of children by muslim terrorists everywhere...you can do it.
    I was for the war because Sadam was responsible for the violent deaths of MILLIONS of people.

I was for the war because no matter how you spin it, Sadam was in violation of about 17 UN resolutions.

I was for the war because of what he did to Kuwait and was never truely punished for it

I was for the war because Sadam rewarded the families of people who blow up children with thousands of dollars.

I was for the war because he tried to assasinate one of our ex-presidents.

With that being said Im against the occupation because I dont think its worth 1 american life to save people who think like Surur.
    Do you know how many resolutions Israel is in violation of ? How many assassinations Mossad carried out? How many children killed by the Israelis? I believe Israel may even have a WMD program, andbe close to developing NUCLEAR WEAPONS!!!

When are you invading ISRAEL!!

Surur
    Its funny that you of all people can claim American terrorism when you are in favor of beheadings and the murder of children in Israel. Thats direct targeting of innocents that you are in favor of, but are so quick to cry about American terrorism.
    Has it occurred to you that your definition of terrorism may equally apply to your country? Or is killing women and children only terrorism when some-one else does it?

Surur
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast