Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 116
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    huh, and I thought you started the thread to ask our opinion. I gave it to you - full steam ahead, don't stop killing terrorists till they are all dead.
    hmmm -- I guess it would be too much to ask you to tell us us your strategy for getting to the point of bringing peace & democracy to iraq and being able to withdraw -- unless its: "don't stop killing terrorists till they are all dead"
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  2. #22  
    The tipping point for me is victory.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    The tipping point for me is victory.
    define victory and how you plan to get there
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002
    I'm with you as far as the notion that the media reports more negatives than positives. I'd like to see the media go out of they're way to search out the positives and the accomplishments with the same vigor they do with the tragedies going on over there.
    Can't blame them for trying:
    Wounded CBS Iraq reporter still in intensive care

  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    define victory and how you plan to get there
    I thought the invasion was victorious.
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    I thought the invasion was victorious.
    mission accomplished.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    define victory and how you plan to get there
    A stable Iraqi government that is at least not overtly hostile to the US would be a good beginning. How we get there is a changing strategy. I donít profess to be a military strategerist, but I do know that as they change strategy and tactics so must we. One strategy we can't afford to adopt is the "cut and run" strategy.
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    I thought the invasion was victorious.
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002
    I'm with you as far as the notion that the media reports more negatives than positives. I'd like to see the media go out of they're way to search out the positives and the accomplishments with the same vigor they do with the tragedies going on over there.
    I dont believe that. The US press (especially Fox news) is completely under Bush's thumb. Remember the hidden returning coffins. They fall over themselves to report patriotic news. In fact they only tell a portion of the bad news. If there was more good news I'm sure we would hear about it all the time.

    Surur
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    If we continue to do what we're doing, we will eventually break the back of Surur's thugs. You know the guys who rape and then murder women and kill their children. Do you really want to walk away from that. There are too many more scumbags to kill.
    Yes, killing 8 civilians for each resistance fighter will do wonders for accepting American rule. In a few years there may not be any Iraqis left to pose a "threat".

    Surur
  11. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Yes, killing 8 civilians for each resistance fighter will do wonders for accepting American rule. In a few years there may not be any Iraqis left to pose a "threat".

    Surur
    Where did you get your numbers?
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael
    Where did you get your numbers?
    Ishaqi of course. Apparently this is well within the rules of the engagement of the US.

    Surur
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    I dont believe that. The US press (especially Fox news) is completely under Bush's thumb. Remember the hidden returning coffins. They fall over themselves to report patriotic news. In fact they only tell a portion of the bad news. If there was more good news I'm sure we would hear about it all the time.

    Surur
    That has to be one of the most ridiculous posts of the day.
  14. #34  
    Agreed, how much extra money does a Muslim murderer get for killing a two year old? Is their a weekly bonus if you kill an entire family? Nice try with 'resistance fighter', all the Muslim men/women that mame and murder are terrorists. Horrible humans that will one day have the whole world wondering what this religion is about.

    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    ...In a few years there may not be any Iraqis left to pose a "threat".

    Surur
  15. #35  
    How many "insurgents" do people think America has killed so far? And how many civilians?

    Surur
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Agreed, how much extra money does a Muslim murderer get for killing a two year old? Is their a weekly bonus if you kill an entire family? Nice try with 'resistance fighter', all the Muslim men/women that mame and murder are terrorists. Horrible humans that will one day have the whole world wondering what this religion is about.
    Is anyone else reading this ignorant, hatefull, filth?

    Do the rest of the conservatives on this board share these views? I have not heard a single one of you reputiate any of these vile comments.
  17. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #37  
    Surur, the reason I asked where you're getting your numbers is that I'm assuming that your number for civilians includes those killed by insurgents/terrorists, and not just those killed by US troops, either accidently or on purpose.
  18. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    Is anyone else reading this ignorant, hatefull, filth?

    Do the rest of the conservatives on this board share these views? I have not heard a single one of you reputiate any of these vile comments.
    What exactly is incorrect with atm's post?
  19. #39  
    Not enough insurgents. We do not target civilians like you, uhh terrorists do. You'll now probably post about the alleged event with the Marines doing exactly this, my response would be if it is true they would be punished and maybe get the death penalty. What happens when your heroes kill 20 or 30 Iraqi's? New house, car? As much as you want to point out the horrors of war (i.e. carpet bombing, missiles, 15,000 lb bombs), muslim murderers/terrorists take the cake.

    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    How many "insurgents" do people think America has killed so far? And how many civilians?

    Surur
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Not enough insurgents. We do not target civilians like you, uhh terrorists do. You'll now probably post about the alleged event with the Marines doing exactly this, my response would be if it is true they would be punished and maybe get the death penalty. What happens when your heroes kill 20 or 30 Iraqi's? New house, car? As much as you want to point out the horrors of war (i.e. carpet bombing, missiles, 15,000 lb bombs), muslim murderers/terrorists take the cake.
    Yes, but whats the real ratio. Whats the ratio of Iraqi civilians killed by the US, vs "insurgents"?

    Surur
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions