1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Now if true I would call this diplomacy.

Quote Originally Posted by SOS

Source: AP

Jun 06 10:36 AM US/Eastern
    Email this story

By GEORGE JAHN
    Associated Press Writer

VIENNA, Austria

In a major concession, the United States is prepared to provide Iran with some nuclear technology if it stops enriching uranium, diplomats said Tuesday.

The offer was part of a package of incentives presented to Tehran Tuesday by European Union foreign policy chief Javier Solana, said the diplomats, who were familiar with the proposals. The diplomats demanded anonymity in exchange for discussing details of the offer, which was agreed on last week by six world powers in a bid to resolve the nuclear standoff with Iran.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Now if true I would call this diplomacy.

Interesting. Wonder if there's an oil kickback in there anywhere? Would be much better than some lousy Indian mangos.

I want my Indian Mangoes more than oil. Leave them alone !!!!
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Interesting. Wonder if there's an oil kickback in there anywhere? Would be much better than some lousy Indian mangos.

I know, this is a joke. But its kind of sad because I think it displays your tendency to believe that this administration is incapable of doing anything for the national good.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    I know, this is a joke. But its kind of sad because I think it displays your tendency to believe that this administration is incapable of doing anything for the national good.
    I'm not kidding. If we're going to subsidize their nuclear program I want some frigging oil for it!

And no, this administration does things for the rich national good all the time.