Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Here's a 5 letter word . Vichy.

Surur
    Gotcha. We're Nazis. Just curious, if we are indeed nazi's, whats our agenda?
  2.    #182  
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael
    You deny that Muslims behead infidels for the glory of, and in the name of Allah?
    How I wish the rest of the right wing in office would admit these views out loud.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    How I wish the rest of the right wing in office would admit these views out loud.
    I think that's known as dodging a direct question. Thanks for playing
    You are the unwanted invaders. Nothing to dispute there. I'm not privy to your neocon agenda.

Surur
    freedom hater
    Use a new one, that one is soooo played!

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."
    - George W. Bush

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
    - George W. Bush

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'."
    - George W. Bush

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."
    - George W. Bush

"The future will be better tomorrow."
    - George W. Bush

"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world."
    - George W. Bush

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."
    - George W. Bush

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe We are a part of Europe."
    - George W. Bush

"Public speaking is very easy."
    - George W. Bush

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."
    - George W. Bush

"We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur."
    - George W. Bush

"For NASA, space is still a high priority."
    - George W. Bush

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children."
    - George W. Bush

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water t hat are doing it."
    - George W. Bush

"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system."
    - George W. Bush
    You are the unwanted invaders. Nothing to dispute there. I'm not privy to your neocon agenda.

Surur
    Ahh, the trump card, the hidden royal flush, the when losing an argument use it...conservatives are nazi's, also use neocons - it sounds hitler like.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts

Surur
    There's a few million Iraqi's that disagree with you....
    There's a few million Iraqi's that disagree with you....
    ... and a few million who agree. Less every day at the rate you are killing them though.

(or is that ever more, the more you try and kill them)

Surur
  9.    #189  
    You deny that Muslims behead infidels for the glory of, and in the name of Allah?
    you deny that christians bomb abortian clinics for the glory of, and in the name of jesus?..... the idea is equally repulsive in both cases and those of us not on the extreme fringe recogonize that
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Use a new one, that one is soooo played!

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."
    - George W. Bush

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
    - George W. Bush

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'."
    - George W. Bush

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."
    - George W. Bush

"The future will be better tomorrow."
    - George W. Bush

"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world."
    - George W. Bush

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."
    - George W. Bush

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe We are a part of Europe."
    - George W. Bush

"Public speaking is very easy."
    - George W. Bush

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."
    - George W. Bush

"We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur."
    - George W. Bush

"For NASA, space is still a high priority."
    - George W. Bush

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children."
    - George W. Bush

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water t hat are doing it."
    - George W. Bush

"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system."
    - George W. Bush
    You've selected some excellent quotes
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Let me jokingly answer this with Surur's whacked out Muslim/terrorist stance...

These abortion clinics wouldn't be getting bombed if the doctor's weren't performing the abortions.

you deny that christians bomb abortian clinics for the glory of, and in the name of jesus?..... the idea is equally repulsive in both cases and those of us not on the extreme fringe recogonize that
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Nope, I don't deny it. I say we stamp out all religion. Who's with me?
    Nope, I don't deny it. I say we stamp out all religion. Who's with me?
    Me.

Surur
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Deisms seems to the the hunt for an ever smaller, less powerful,even less praiseworthy God. Its an extreme form of self-delusion, even more so than normal religion, because it admits the existence of natural phenomena that explains everything, yet still insists on the existence of "God".

Atheism is much purer. It says there is no proof of God, and no logical argument for his existence. I prefer that,

And if this seems at odds with my views, its because I do believe cultural affiliations exist. If I was born an American I may be arguing from the other side.

Surur
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Deisms seems to the the hunt for an ever smaller, less powerful,even less praiseworthy God. Its an extreme form of self-delusion, even more so than normal religion, because it admits the existence of natural phenomena that explains everything, yet still insists on the existence of "God".

Atheism is much purer. It says there is no proof of God, and no logical argument for his existence. I prefer that,

And if this seems at odds with my views, its because I do believe cultural affiliations exist. If I was born an American I may be arguing from the other side.

Surur
    An extreme form of self-delusion.... right - I guess atheism isn't extreme. whatever. my point was that it beats killing people in the name a 'revealed' religion.
    The middle east isn't about religion. Its about culture, affiliations and tribalism. Why do you think the Sunni's and Shia's are killing each other, despite both being Muslims?

(or the Catholics and Protestants in Northern Ireland)

BTW, is it extreme not to believe in fairies and Santa Claus? Exactly same issue.

Surur
    I guess I’m the only one who finds irony in the fact that the very week that Canada’s largest labor union urges a boycott of Israeli products and services—coming down on the side of the cause celebre for Islamic terrorist around the world: the Palestinians—Canada uncovers a plot by an Islamic terror cell to attack Canadian targets.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    george has become the present-day yogi berra.

"the future ain't what it used to be" - yogi

"the future will be better tomorrow" - george
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Corporatism.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast