Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Wonder when the important job title, and big bank account line is coming.
    I didn't realize liberals had jobs, don't they usually just drain the economy via the use of government hand-outs?
    Quote Originally Posted by cesium1024
    I didn't realize liberals had jobs, don't they usually just drain the economy via the use of government hand-outs?
    Are you talking about the whole state of Louisiana
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Are you talking about the whole state of Louisiana
    Watch out, it's hurricane season, Bush certainly may summon another hurricane or toss a curve-ball like he did for Ivan.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Did some-one spit on him, or is it all here-say? Do you think anyone would spit on a Iraq veteran now? There is that many macho lilly-livered draft dodgers around? Your old vet is as susceptible to propaganda as anyone else.

Surur
    I do have first hand experience. My oldest brother was returning from his 2nd tour in Viet-Nam and when his unit returned there was a group of anti-war protestors at the airport and what started as chants and holding signs soon turned into name calling (baby killer, ****** and so on). When the soldiers ignored the protestors and focused their attention on the family members that were there to meet them the protestors started sceaming obscenities, at this point one of the soldiers asked them to watch their language, the ***** spit in his face and ran. The man who had been spit on started to chase and his buddies stopped him and said "he is not worth your effort". That was when I knew I would join the military and serve our nation. I saw the way the soldiers conducted themselves when treated like 3rd class citizens. We have photos with the protestors in the background, you can read the signs, but of course we did not have a video camera rolling to give you proof of someone spitting.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Some really do have jobs! You can usually find them manning your local Dept. of Motor Vehicles.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Some really do have jobs! You can usually find them manning your local Dept. of Motor Vehicles.
    I mostly see them on TV looking as if they need haircuts, jobs, and baths protesting for the rights of terrorists, ******, murderers, pedophiles, and other "victims". To see one holding an actual job must be as rare as winning the state lottery. I hear you can lure them out of their 1987 Jetta's by crumbling up granola bars and leaving a trail...
    Is their a more common miserable person than the DMV employee? I guess since I'm in Fla and you're in Cali, it is across the board everywhere. They are horrible.

I mostly see them on TV looking as if they need haircuts, jobs, and baths protesting for the rights of terrorists, ******, murderers, pedophiles, and other "victims". To see one holding an actual job must be as rare as winning the state lottery. I hear you can lure them out of their 1987 Jetta's by crumbling up granola bars and leaving a trail...
    Sniff, sniff, do I smell granola?
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    Sniff, sniff, do I smell granola?
    Blaze hates Granola
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Actually, most drive Subarus
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Actually, most drive Subarus
    Volvos, and an occasional Prius driven by the really pretentious ones.
    whew what a thread! I am glad I missed the action. It strikes me how easy it is to use patriotism/nationalism as a tool to create divisions between people and to channel hatred on both sides left and right. Its incredible how something so inherently good lke patriotism can be manipulated so easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix
    whew what a thread! I am glad I missed the action. It strikes me how easy it is to use patriotism/nationalism as a tool to create divisions between people and to channel hatred on both sides left and right. Its incredible how something so inherently good lke patriotism can be manipulated so easily.
    I'm just seeing these threads now too -- both were utterly pathetic, yet almost entertaining on some juvenile, summer campish level.

Soon O.T. will require age certification to keep anyone over thirteen from posting here ...
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    I'm just seeing these threads now too -- both were utterly pathetic, yet almost entertaining on some juvenile, summer campish level.

Soon O.T. will require age certification to keep anyone over thirteen from posting here ...
    This from a man who uses the term "Repugs"? Its just a bit of fun. Are you above it all now, BARYE?
    I didn't realize liberals had jobs,

Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    I've really been tearing into the liberal crapbags over at TreoCentral, for some reason that place is infested with them. I'm Cesium1024 over there.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...d.php?t=116095
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...d.php?t=116055

If any of you want to sign up I could use some backup.
    http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=71152

lol, what a troll!
  17. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Or providing medical imaging services to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by factfinder
    Trolls!@#$
  19. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by factfinder
    So Cesium is EvilGhost! I knew I remembered that snarky attitude from somewhere.
  20. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Trolls!@#$
    What's a matter? You've been revelaed?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast