Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    But many on this board can't wait to say that all liberals hate bush, that they want to kill him. And now they want to spit? Do you feel good when you make these statements? When you make statements like that, you only help to reinforce the stereotypes about those who subscribe to the same philosophies.
    Please translate this into something that makes any sense.
    It doesn't need translation.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomUps
    As a matter of fact I do. My highschool principal was a vietnam vet (green beret). He was the toughest man I have ever met in my life. He was seriously wounded in battle, and has the scars on his face to show it. To this day (graduated 15 years ago) I can remember him telling stories about the treatment vets received upon coming home...being spit on and called baby killers.

Now, you better believe I will take his word over anything you say, or any links to some website you can post. You really have no idea about American history or about what was going on in the late 60s and 70s if you doubt these stories. The problem is you have let your hatred cloud any common sense that might go against what your agenda is.
    Did some-one spit on him, or is it all here-say? Do you think anyone would spit on a Iraq veteran now? There is that many macho lilly-livered draft dodgers around? Your old vet is as susceptible to propaganda as anyone else.

Surur
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    There is that many macho lilly-livered draft dodgers around?
    There are no draft dodgers now, because there is no draft.

Your old vet is as susceptible to propaganda as anyone else.
    In your dreams buddy. Once again, I will take his or any Vets words over you or any Anti-American propaganda website you continue to post here.

Its funny how you can accuse a decorated Vietnam Vet of being susceptible to propaganda, while you post links to conspiracy and anti-american websites and post quotes from unknown people as facts. Just amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Did some-one spit on him, or is it all here-say? Do you think anyone would spit on a Iraq veteran now? There is that many macho lilly-livered draft dodgers around? Your old vet is as susceptible to propaganda as anyone else.

Surur
    My father is a retired Colonel in the US Army. He was Special Forces (Green Beret) 11th Group and 5th Group. He had some liberal crapbag try to throw red paint on his dress uniform. Before the crapbag had a chance to do it my father told him he would break both his arms if he tried. He obviously backed down like the coward he was (and like all liberals).

That is first hand experience. Quit talking out of your rear.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomUps
    There are no draft dodgers now, because there is no draft.

In your dreams buddy. Once again, I will take his or any Vets words over you or any Anti-American propaganda website you continue to post here.

Its funny how you can accuse a decorated Vietnam Vet of being susceptible to propaganda, while you post links to conspiracy and anti-american websites and post quotes from unknown people as facts. Just amazing.
    I've been around many many demonstrations over the years -- either as a participant or as an observer -- and I have NEVER seen a hostile act or word directed toward a veteran.

The only exception being where a veteran was a part of a counter demonstration who were themselves heckling and attacking the anti-war protesters.

Overwhelmingly there is a absolute unspoken understanding among antiwar protesters that the men who served and put themselves at risk are not responsible for the policies that they oppose. Rather than hating the veterans as you are implying, the protesters see the veterans as brothers and friends who they want to protect from harm.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Quote Originally Posted by cesium1024
    He obviously backed down like the coward he was (and like all liberals).
    That person was totally wrong to even attempt that. However, If you think all liberals are coward, let's meet. I promise to throw paint on you, and I won't back down. I really would like to test your stereotype.

I'm located in the midwest.
    My father is a retired Colonel in the US Army. He was Special Forces (Green Beret) 11th Group and 5th Group. He had some liberal crapbag try to throw red paint on his dress uniform. Before the crapbag had a chance to do it my father told him he would break both his arms if he tried. He obviously backed down like the coward he was (and like all liberals).

That is first hand experience. Quit talking out of your rear.
    So you just confirmed, he was NOT spat on, and he DID NOT have paint thrown on him. Right?

Surur
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I've been around many many demonstrations over the years -- either as a participant or as an observer -- and I have NEVER seen a hostile act or word directed toward a veteran.
    So I guess since you didnt see it, it never happened. I doubt it would happen now, but in the 60s and 70s things were very different. By the way, agreeing with Surur is nothing to be proud of.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaffa
    That person was totally wrong to even attempt that. However, If you think all liberals are coward, let's meet. I promise to throw paint on you, and I won't back down. I really would like to test your stereotype.

I'm located in the midwest.
    Should you or anyone try to throw paint on me you would make wheezing sounds from .45 caliber sized holes in your chest cavity.

Liberals are cowards and fools and are a disease in America.
    So you just confirmed, he was NOT spat on, and he DID NOT have paint thrown on him. Right?

Surur
    No, I believe I confirmed that liberals are sheepish cowards who are easily dissuaded from their cause (if any)
    Should you or anyone try to throw paint on me you would make wheezing sounds from .45 caliber sized holes in your chest cavity.

... and you cant see the disconnect between this and saying protesters would assault trained, experienced killers?

Surur
    ... and you cant see the disconnect between this and saying protesters would assault trained, experienced killers?

Surur
    I don't believe anyone has ever accused a liberal of coherent intelligent or logical thought, so yes I fail to see the connection.

Then you don't want to meet?
    I don't believe anyone has ever accused a liberal of coherent intelligent or logical thought, so yes I fail to see the connection.
    Let my simplify. Either anti-war protesters are cowards, and would never spit on trained killers, or they are brave and foolhardy, and there are now plenty of liberals walking around with caved in faces. Choose whichever one you want. Just dont tell me Vietnam vets could not defend themselves.

Surur
    Then you don't want to meet?
    Let me better understand your position without ripping my testicles off to better empathize with your estrogen-driven viewpoint.

1) You want me to fly out to the Midwest so you can throw paint on me.
    2) You want to see if I'll shoot you with my 1911 after you do so.
    3) If I don't shoot you, I am the coward and you are the hero.
    4) If I shoot you, I am the coward and you are the martyr.

Sounds like I want to meet you. With requests/rebuttles like yours no wonder your political agenda is as effective as it is.
    Let me better understand your position without ripping my testicles off to better empathize with your estrogen-driven viewpoint.

1) You want me to fly out to the Midwest so you can throw paint on me.
    2) You want to see if I'll shoot you with my 1911 after you do so.
    3) If I don't shoot you, I am the coward and you are the hero.
    4) If I shoot you, I am the coward and you are the martyr.

Sounds like I want to meet you. With requests/rebuttles like yours no wonder your political agenda is as effective as it is.
    My position is, all liberals are not cowards. But I guess some folks don't get
    it. I know you know better. Apparently you were faced with a choice of either pulling the wings off of flies, or fanning flames of intolerance. But apparently we're very far OT.

BTW, why do you need a gun? Couldn't you just beat me up?
    It would be easier to avoid prison that way.
    My position is, all liberals are not cowards. But I guess some folks don't get it. I know you know better. Apparently you were faced with a choice of either pulling the wings off of flies, or fanning flames of intolerance. But apparently we're very far OT.
    When growing up as a child what was your favorite outfit to dress Barbie in, and more importantly, how many rooms did your doll house have?
    I love how people grow immense testicles whilst online...

"Yeah, come meet me at the corner of...and we'll see..." Wonder when the important job title, and big bank account line is coming.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    When growing up as a child what was your favorite outfit to dress Barbie in, and more importantly, how many rooms did your doll house have?
    Yes, I do find the dedication and commitment of those who've re-enlisted to be amazing!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast