Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Hey, sorry I missed this. Happy belated B-Day Munk!

And BARYE, you intolerable son of a ... Happy Birthday to you too.
    thanks you unrepentant repug !!

forgive me though if I am not in much of a celebratory mood -- I know this party is for my more popular and taller brother.

I confess that one of the reasons I felt compelled to conquer Europe was to compensate for the feelings of inadequacy and lonliness that I felt after I was rejected by both our mother and my twin bro ...
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Now that truly sucks! I was the victim of ID theft over 15 years ago. Someone got my social and a CC number from the office of the apartment I was living in at the time. They charged over 10 grand on 5 different credit cards in my name and I spent a large part of the next year trying to clear it all up. I can't tell you, although I'm guessing you already know, how much contempt I felt for the pathetic sack of human excrement who did that to me. But I'm over it now, can't you tell?
    jeez -- I hadn't read Insertion's post until just reading yours --- colossal bummer !!
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    jeez -- I hadn't read Insertion's post until just reading yours --- colossal bummer !!
    No worries, it's taken care of. I've recovered everything.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    No worries, it's taken care of. I've recovered everything.
    funny story bro --

Im in Tiffanys picking up your birthday gift -- and I hand her the card. The girl asks for a license. She keeps staring at it, looking at me, staring at it, looking at me -- finally she smiles and blurts out: Mr. Insertion, youre so much more handsome in real life !!!

do you wanna know what ya got me ??

Ya know Im a modest little monkey. I did nt want nothing too showy, too flamboyant. But Ive been feeling a little down lately what with everyone celebrating your birthday. To lift my spirits I picked out a simple, elegant, yet understated new crown.

Happy birthday Bro !!

(glad you recovered everything, I hope everything is safe in the long run too ...)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123