1.    #1  
    Associated Press - 10pm, May 25, 2006
    Bush, Blair admit difficulties, errors in Iraq
    President regrets Abu Ghraib scandal, cowboy rhetoric of war’s early phase

WASHINGTON - President Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair acknowledged difficult times in the Iraq war they launched together in 2003, but both vowed to keep troops there until the new Iraqi government takes hold. Both admitted making costly mistakes.

“Despite setbacks and missteps, I strongly believe we did and are doing the right thing,” Bush said Thursday evening in a White House news conference with Blair. “Not everything has turned out the way we hoped.”

For his part, Blair declared that after a meeting earlier this week with Iraq’s new prime minister, “I came away thinking the challenge is still immense, but I also came away thinking more certain than ever that we should rise to it.”
    Things didn't go as planned in a war. Imagine that...
    Clearly the point isn't that mistakes were made, more that W is actually admitting to them. Miracles do happen I guess.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxtreo
    Clearly the point isn't that mistakes were made, more that W is actually admitting to them. Miracles do happen I guess.
    hehe
    Did he pony up to 'mistakes,' or only 'missteps!' It reads like the reporter may have added the mistake part? There's no direct quote regarding a mistake.
    A miracle would be that the Left in this nation not pander to the Jihadis in their attack on the President.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    A miracle would be that the Left in this nation not pander to the Jihadis in their attack on the President.
    That's it, drink the kool-aid. It's good for you. Be a good little believer and drink the kool-aid!
  8.    #8  
    lol, WOW
    Originally Posted By: gaffa at Today 07:57 AM

"Did he pony up to 'mistakes,' or only 'missteps!' It reads like the reporter may have added the mistake part? There's no direct quote regarding a mistake."

Ok, I take that back. There are no such things as miracles, fairies, santa, etc.
    ...There are no such things as miracles, fairies, santa, etc.
    2007 Dodge Caliber "Fairy" Ad Irks Gay Watchdog Group
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Kossack moonbats accusing me of being a koolaid drinker.

Now that is funny.
    Below is a picture of Bush after his admission of missteps:

source

Yeah, real sincere...
    Attached Images Attached Images
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster
    Below is a picture of Bush after his admission of missteps:

source

Yeah, real sincere...
    lmao

Every Who Down in Whoville Liked Christmas a lot...
    But the Grinch,Who lived just north of Whoville, Did NOT!
    The Grinch hated Christmas! The whole Christmas season!
    Now, please don't ask why. No one quite knows the reason.
    It could be his head wasn't screwed on just right.
    It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight.
    But I think that the most likely reason of all,
    May have been that his heart was two sizes too small.
    Kossack moonbats accusing me of being a koolaid drinker.

Now that is funny.
    Laughing won't make it any less true!! Are you also a member of the Flat-Earth society? lol