Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Birthday Greetings to Camel!
    Maybe there should be a special place for Birthday Greetings instead of clogging up the off topic area with them
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    How bout right here? Happy birthday to me! I'm finally at the age where I could give a ratz azz. I literally forgot it was my bday till someone wished me a happy bday. Why do we even celebrate it?

Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Maybe there should be a special place for Birthday Greetings instead of clogging up the off topic area with them
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    How bout right here? Happy birthday to me! I'm finally at the age where I could give a ratz azz. I literally forgot it was my bday till someone wished me a happy bday. Why do we even celebrate it?
    To remind yourself that your one year closer to death

Wait...that's not something to celebrate at all!
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
  5.    #5  
    Happy Birthday to you ATM. Don't have the info, but really no need to be grumpy.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Too much heated politic debates in OT. A sprinkling of special day greeting is not bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Too much heated politic debates in OT. A sprinkling of special day greeting is not bad.
    Agreed, a bunch of blow hards on both sides of the aisle and I'm the only one that knows what I'm talking about!
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Agreed, a bunch of blow hards on both sides of the aisle and I'm the only one that knows what I'm talking about!
    As long as you and the people with the opposing point of view keeps it civil and not attact the person posting, debates and discussions should be fine.
    As long as you and the people with the opposing point of view keeps it civil and not attact the person posting, debates and discussions should be fine.
    yea right, when does that ever happen...
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by justbrown522
    yea right, when does that ever happen...
    freedom hater
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    freedom hater
    Your lucky i'm not in the mood to give you one of my long drawn out speeches that amount to absolutely nothing in the end

This is supposed to be a board of happiness and peace; follow my lead and everyone will be happy
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    I'm Happy!!

blaze is just off his meds
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    If you're happy and you know it,

If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it

MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    btw Ronbo, I'm expecting a Tommy burger on my birthday!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    ...or a burrito.

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    ...or a burrito.
    Chipotle pork burrito with corn salsa
    yummmm
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    btw Ronbo, I'm expecting a Tommy burger on my birthday!
    Sure why not, see you at Tommy's ! .....

but you have to pay for yours cause I don't know if a simian mammal will be allowed to walk alone on the streets of LA and eat at Tommy's, specially the one near Rampart
  18.    #18  
    This is one OT thread that went OT.

Why are we talking about burritos and what got that started?
    Sure why not, see you at Tommy's ! .....

but you have to pay for yours cause I don't know if a simian mammal will be allowed to walk alone on the streets of LA and eat at Tommy's, specially the one near Rampart
    Compared to some of the riff-raff that you see in that area, a simian would be an improvement. Certainly I'd smell better.

Oh, I want chili fries too!

my wish is that I live till my 98th birthday and die that day at the hands of a jealous husbands gun...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast