Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    frankly I don't get the burrito talk, I mean a burrito is a burrito till you need the rolaids, just remember the courtesy flush gentlemen...
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    my wish is that I live till my 98th birthday and die that day at the hands of a jealous husbands gun...
    Images of you banging his 93 year old wife are not what I need.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    btw, what do you get a camel for it's birthday? Just curious...

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #24  
    my wish is that I live till my 98th birthday and die that day at the hands of a jealous husbands gun...
    Better if your affair was also memorable.
  5.    #25  
    frankly I don't get the burrito talk, I mean a burrito is a burrito till you need the rolaids, just remember the courtesy flush gentlemen...
    I get that eating at Tommy's
    at 98 who remembers anything, she could have a headache and forget about it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    water? just a guess
  8.    #28  
    A pack of gum

.... to quit smoking.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    I get that eating at Tommy's
    You guys will have to tell me where Tommy's is next time I come to LA.
    A pack of gum

.... to quit smoking.
    he smokes gum?
    water? just a guess
    Thank you.

Doing my best to get this off-topic Off Topic thread back on topic.

12.    #32  
    Images of you banging his 93 year old wife are not what I need.
    Yuck Talk about milf....
    You guys will have to tell me where Tommy's is next time I come to LA.
    Several locations, but the Original is at Beverly & Rampart. Great ambiance...standing up to eat, pidgeons all over...

14.    #34  
    he smokes gum?
    Yeah ... you've never seen one?
    at least she wouldn't bite, just gum...
    Several locations, but the Original is at Beverly & Rampart. Great ambiance...standing up to eat, pidgeons all over...
    this reminds me of the Italian neighborhood Philly steak joints in downtown Philly...with the gooey orange cheese smothering them.
  17.    #37  
    I call them rats with wings.... and you better keep your fries (and burger) covered up else you either lose 'em or get some extra something on 'em.
  18.    #38  
    this reminds me of the Italian neighborhood Philly steak joints in downtown Philly...with the gooey orange cheese smothering them.
    Yes, downtown Philly, been there once, local guy brought me to the steak joint that I would never forget the good taste of food, up to this day I want to be able to savor it again. The restaurant was not even fancy, more real home cooking type restaurant.

I don't remember the name but they said it is a popular eatery in Philly.
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 05/25/2006 at 07:27 PM.
    I call them rats with wings.... and you better keep your fries (and burger) covered up else you either lose 'em or get some extra something on 'em.
    Those things are fat, and not afraid of humans. I've seen them swoop down and take small children as hostages.

blasphemer scum.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast