Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    Your attempt to pass off left wing screeching as reasoned debate is a fine indicator of how far you are from reality.

Yep...a White House employee wrote the refereneced document. That was plain to see. As opposed to "ROVE INDICTED....REALLY, WE MEAN IT THIS TIME!" that you probably see on the sites you hit. Of course, who can beat CBS's "Fake, but accurate" approach to news.

I ask hard questions and you guys whine. Everytime.
    Are you poking fun at chuck's imaginary arguing partner? Or are you actually claiming I said any of those things?

By the way, you are actually posting letters from the white house. LOL.
  2.    #22  
    No. I'm addressing you.

I see you attack the source, but not the veracity of the editorial. Another classic Lefty move.

Are you going to call for the censorship of Sean Hannity today? That would make my conversation with you complete.
    No. I'm addressing you.

I see you attack the source, but not the veracity of the editorial. Another classic Lefty move.
    I have no comments on the editorial you posted 911, sorry to dissapoint. I am well aware that the white house thinks the Iraq war was a great idea. Lol. Thank you. Good Job.
    Are you going to call for the censorship of Sean Hannity today? That would make my conversation with you complete.
    I would be happy to address this silly comment, in context, in the other thread.
  4.    #24  
    Would that be your daily CONSERVATIVES ARE A POX UPON HUMANITY AND MUST BE SHUT UP ALL ALL COSTS rant?
    Speaking of shut up.....

http://www.amconmag.com/12_15_03/feature.html

We're setting a fine example for democracy!!
    “To those who scare peace-loving people with phantoms of lost liberty … your tactics only aid terrorists, for they erode our national unity and … give ammunition to America’s enemies.” Didn't Thomas Jefferson say that?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12