Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Considering this thread is in the Off Topic section, and as such, posts don't count, your logic is flawed.
    ttrundle with flawed logic??? IMPOSSIBLY-SOOOOOO RIGHT!
    give that monkey a banana
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    World's Fair
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search
    A World's Fair is any of various large expositions held since the mid-19th century. The official sanctioning body is the Bureau of International Expositions (usually abbreviated BIE, from the organization's name in French, Bureau International des Expositions).
    In case you didn't know, many or most college professors do not allow you to quote Wikipedia as a reliable source because it is just a collection of information put together by people like you or me. Sorry
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle
    There are only a few of us who use want to use TC as intended, not a place to increase post count to get a stupid treo icon on your avatar......the old timers, monkeys, etc., need a life plain and simple!!!
    WWJD!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by justbrown522
    In case you didn't know, many or most college professors do not allow you to quote Wikipedia as a reliable source because it is just a collection of information put together by people like you or me. Sorry
    Jb, never compare yourself to me again. lol. do your college professor's let you plagiarize yourself?
    I knew it would come, arrr, arrrrr
    Considering this thread is in the Off Topic section, and as such, posts don't count, your logic is flawed.
    your intelligence must be flawed as well if you can't see the bigger picture and meaning
    Jb, never compare yourself to me again. lol. do your college professor's let you plagiarize yourself?
    I apologize if I gave you more credit then you were do.

If, somehow, I was able to plagiarize myself, I would get A's on every paper, instead of the occasional B++, and college would serve no purpose for me
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    WWJD!!!!!!!
    What would justbrown do
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by justbrown522
    I apologize if I gave you more credit then you were do.

If, somehow, I was able to plagiarize myself, I would get A's on every paper, instead of the occasional B++, and college would serve no purpose for me
    due...

College will do you good, kid, even if its only Pitt...LOL.
    due...

College will do you good, kid, even if its only Pitt...LOL.
    You win...but this is not over
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    your intelligence must be flawed as well if you can't see the bigger picture and meaning
    We all apologize Trundy and will all leave and you can proceed plagurizing yourself in private. we had no idea we were infringing on your property. We though this was Treo Central.

Can you believe how insensitive we all were by not getting Trundy's approval before posting anything. That double-speak thought control stuff is really crazy...feels like 1984 all over again with you here...
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    We all apologize Trundy and will all leave and you can proceed plagurizing yourself in private. we had no idea we were infringing on your property. We though this was Treo Central.

Can you believe how insensitive we all were by not getting Trundy's approval before posting anything. That double-speak thought control stuff is really crazy...feels like 1984 all over again with you here...

hmm, was I talking to you - didn't think so. Thought I responded to Insertion. Nice of you to speak for your buddies tho. Oh, and nice display of maturity with the "Trundy" name calling.....ooh, that's so tough of you.
    hmm, was I talking to you - didn't think so. Thought I responded to Insertion. Nice of you to speak for your buddies tho. Oh, and nice display of maturity with the "Trundy" name calling.....ooh, that's so tough of you.
    Who said it is name calling, you just remind me of a former poster called Trundy who was always trying to sue Palm because he didn't like his Treo. Private messages are best sent in the private message way. If we are going to follow rules lets follow them all. Please.....Trundy...
    I was responding to your assinine comment about trying to gain pretty little Treos. If you had some other point to make, you should of made it without the horsecrap.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    ahh, I knew the two of them would show their colors..
    ahh, I knew the two of them would show their colors..
    And what would this color be?

Funny remarks from someone who was once himself banned for not being able to stay on topic.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    And what would this color be?

Funny remarks from someone who was once himself banned for not being able to stay on topic.
    and proud of it
    btw, why don't you tell us about your "typical Joe from Tampa" sig? It wouldn't be to make fun of someone would it?
    btw, why don't you tell us about your "typical Joe from Tampa" sig? It wouldn't be to make fun of someone would it?
    What's to explain?

Make fun of someone? If you're specifically refering to TampaJoe, you're free to intepret it as "making fun" of him. I say it's more an observation, but I have no problem with saying it's "making fun" if that's what you see it as.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast