Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    Well, that is a day's work.

Noise: 1.
    Signal: 0.

What's on deck for tomorrow?
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Oddlou, that is odd of you? Did I go after you for anything? Ol Brownie there is doing one heckuva job though...good job Brownie...
    Nah, man. Just teasin' jb. G, you haven't come after me for anything...yet. I'm too charming.
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    Nah, man. Just teasin' jb. G, you haven't come after me for anything...yet. I'm too charming.
    Your time is coming...I CAN TELL. Either Doom or I will rip into you or teh munk will give you some form of Zairian Ebola virus so be very careul when he asks you to spoon with him...
    Your time is coming...I CAN TELL. Either Doom or I will rip into you or teh munk will give you some form of Zairian Ebola virus so be very careul when he asks you to spoon with him...
    lol. I can take it, i'm sure...well, I dunno 'bout teh monk and the ebola, but if he's too cheap to buy good ol' ronbo a burger, he sure as hell can't afford to spoon with me..
    lol. I can take it, i'm sure...well, I dunno 'bout teh monk and the ebola, but if he's too cheap to buy good ol' ronbo a burger, he sure as hell can't afford to spoon with me..
    or he may offer you a hot dog, if that happens change your name and move to Zaire...quickly
    or he may offer you a hot dog, if that happens change your name and move to Zaire...quickly
    If its a hotlink hot dog from Top Dog in Berkeley, I'll take it. Otherwise, I'll have you help me get a one-way ticket to Zaire
    <closed>
    Just call me Berd.
    one way is the only way they sell them, they have a funny name for tourists there...tiger bait...
    <moved>
    Just call me Berd.
    one way is the only way they sell them, they have a funny name for tourists there...tiger bait...
    Lou says: being tiger bait beats being Munk bait any day of the week!
    <locked>
    Just call me Berd.
    Lou says: being tiger bait beats being Munk bait any day of the week!
    Munk bait? Is Emma here???
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Lou seems to be suffering from Ricky Henderson disease.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    <merged>
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Lou seems to be suffering from Ricky Henderson disease.
    I AM THE GREATEST!!!
    Will the Real Pumkin Head Please Stand Up!
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showp...7&postcount=17
    Just call me Berd.
    <crapped>
    <moved to Burrito Forum>
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    <moved to Burrito Forum>
    got me
    <Going to bed>
    at&t iPhone3G
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast