Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Man, I ain't never getting to 2000 at this rate.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    I wondered for 1 second how munks post count dropped to 3156
    Pay close attention. I have the good looking avatar!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Just start quoting yourself.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    well im tryin to get to 200 if it makes you feel better
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Rookie...

You pay, I will definitely go.

Eating at Tommy's got me banned from my Dad's house till I got that out my system.

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Ahhhh...another fellow T|C'er from SoCal. I think you should treat us all to Tommy's!
    Rookie...
    I like your picture in your signature. You must've been having a good day

Reenactment of the day you get your 700p I assume
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by leadtrumpetdave
    Why did you call gharrod a hoe?
    because I am?
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    You pay, I will definitely go.

Eating at Tommy's got me banned from my Dad's house till I got that out my system.
    I'll pay for my own...but unless we're spooning afterwards, no freebies!

Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle
    wow, what a lame analogy...laughable even. Shows your your level of maturity....this place has gone to hell, it's too bad. This is why no one searches for one thing.
    if you had even a lick of sense you would realize I was showing him how rediculous he was being by drawing a rediculous analogy. that shows you lack of comprehension. and has nothing to do with why you don't search for anything. that is simply because you are lazy....lazy....l a z y....
    I'll pay for my own...but unless we're spooning afterwards, no freebies!
    I'll buy you both a burger, you cheap bastards. and if you wanna spoon, i'm charging...
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTampa
    The key word being "some". A little is fine. When it dominates every thread and when the perpetrators act like little children who are in sore need of a paddling, then it's too much. However, since they seem to rule the roost with impunity, I'll take my Treo and go elsewhere. After all, as someone else pointed out, there's more to life than TC, and I'll just live without it. It's just a damned shame that a few tards have to ruin it for those who appreciate a more orderly community. The neighborhood has gone downhill, the police have abdicated, and so I'll move out. Don't worry, I won't let the door hit me on the way out.
    bye we promise to not miss you
    God...he's gone and I didnt even get a chance to say anything
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTampa
    The key word being "some". A little is fine. When it dominates every thread and when the perpetrators act like little children who are in sore need of a paddling, then it's too much. However, since they seem to rule the roost with impunity, I'll take my Treo and go elsewhere. After all, as someone else pointed out, there's more to life than TC, and I'll just live without it. It's just a damned shame that a few tards have to ruin it for those who appreciate a more orderly community. The neighborhood has gone downhill, the police have abdicated, and so I'll move out. Don't worry, I won't let the door hit me on the way out.
    my bet is Joe got caught posting at work (assuming he is employed) and can't play in the sandbox anymore. sorry joe.
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    I would be almost positive that he's still lurking... Joe, if you come out to L.A., I'll buy you a burger...or if you're in SD, i'll get ya' the best burrito money can buy!
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    give me your best shot claire, joe will be all over ya for that...
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    bye we promise to not miss you
    i'm assuming by the time your done, there will be about 5 members left in TC.
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by justbrown522
    i'm assuming by the time your done, there will be about 5 members left in TC.
    and, sadly, you will be one of them...
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    and, sadly, you will be one of them...
    LOL, it will be you and me playing the New Game - One Letter game

The one place your not harassed, that often...
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Oddlou, that is odd of you? Did I go after you for anything? Ol Brownie there is doing one heckuva job though...good job Brownie...