Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers
    Tommy's @ Beverly/Rampart > Tops @ Pasadena.

And I live in Pasadena.

Definitely Tommy's @ Beverly/Rampart > Tommy's @ Pasadena.
    Greetings, fellow SGV-ite.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    This thread STILL hasn't moved to OT?
    Oh the irony!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I lived in Pasadena during law school. I'm now in the MPK. SGV rules!
    A local!

Just for those of you out there in the real world, we DO have excitement here in the beautiful San Gabriel Valley. Here's where I'll be on August 12, 2006 for instance. http://mtdisappointment50k.com/index.shtml
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    I lived in Pasadena during law school. I'm now in the MPK. SGV rules!
    I was born at Huntington Memorial, and we lived on Orange Grove until I was 13-ish. Except for the military, I've spent my whole life in the SGV.

Where else can you have 5,000-10,000ft. mountain peaks just a few miles away, and not be able to see them in summer??

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I was born at Huntington Memorial, and we lived on Orange Grove until I was 13-ish. Except for the military, I've spent my whole life in the SGV.

Where else can you have 5,000-10,000ft. mountain peaks just a few miles away, and not be able to see them in summer??
    I remember running on a summer evening in Pasadena and feeling the burn in my lungs!! Those were the days! If you want to have some pretty good tacos in Pasadena, go to Rosarito on Walnut. Right next to In-n-Out. Get the al pastor.... pretty good for L.A.!
    Quote Originally Posted by enynite
    Is there really a place called "Casa La Puta" ????!!! LOL!!!!
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showp...7&postcount=46

Oh yea, how come anal didn't get ****
    That word offends me
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    Oh yea, how come anal didn't get ****
    That word offends me
    Because that would have been retentive...
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I almost got a rebel XT...hoe ya like it?
    Why did you call gharrod a hoe?
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    I've heard of having a stick up ones arse, but you have the entire forest. How do you walk with your sphincter so tightly puckered.

Toodles!!!

(will anyone miss him??)
    and you lower yourself to personal attacks w that little video clip. You do need a woman or something else to do don't you. I assume your name "insertion" means you have the forest up your arse
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    ttrundle I'm sure is a fine guy...just a disagreement that got out of hand.
    feelings mutual.
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle
    and you lower yourself to personal attacks w that little video clip. You do need a woman or something else to do don't you. I assume your name "insertion" means you have the forest up your arse
    Personal attacks? You're free to interpret it as you will. Of course, calling people "tards" I guess is not an attack.

Personal attacks? You're free to interpret it as you will. Of course, calling people "tards" I guess is not an attack.
    Flashbacks to the military...
    Flashbacks to the military...
    Yeah, that would be my screen name as well. People take it differently though.

We must have lots of overweight schmoes here at TC, always talking about burritos and whatnot. You guys all probably look like that person in teh Munk's sig.

Oh yeah and why did the OP post about OT'ness in the wrong forum? That would make this thread OT, right?
    Yeah, that would be my screen name as well. People take it differently though.
    hmm...I wonder why????
    Now it is.
    Oh the irony!!!
    This thread STILL hasn't moved to OT?
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Now it is.

Ahhhh...another fellow T|C'er from SoCal. I think you should treat us all to Tommy's!

Ahhhh...another fellow T|C'er from SoCal. I think you should treat us all to Tommy's!
    AHEM!! Burritos! You want to get this moved to OT!? oh....
    I wondered for 1 second how munks post count dropped to 3156
    Just call me Berd.
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast