Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Dutch (as pointed out) was banned.
    Doom was banned.
    Clairegrrl had a brutal ban.
    Woof was banned
    Heberman was banned (his request, for 24 hours)
    mikec was banned

All with over 1000 posts.
    Why were they banned, Mr. Munk?
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    Why were they banned, Mr. Munk?
    search

it's way in the past
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Do you go into a McDonalds and see a family sitting there having lunch and laughing over a joke and go ask the management to kick them out because they are supposed to be eating hamburgers instead of enjoying lunch? I would say that is pretty selfish of you. But hey, you do what you want.
    wow, what a lame analogy...laughable even. Shows your your level of maturity....this place has gone to hell, it's too bad. This is why no one searches for one thing.
    Last edited by ttrundle; 05/23/2006 at 04:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by albertb
    What is the purpose of discussing things that are 'off topic' in a thread that has a purpose, goal or question? Maybe I just don't get it, if someone helps me understand, I may join in but as it stands I don't see why one would do it.
    Well said
    You guys are incorrigible....... Sweet!

Seriously, if you're looking for streamlined info, RTFM, see Palm's forums (good luck!) or do a search by post. But even us "type A" techies need to have fun once in a while. These forums are communities, not just information sources. Some jocularity is expected and appreciated, IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by treo...not!
    You guys are incorrigible....... Sweet!

Seriously, if you're looking for streamlined info, RTFM, see Palm's forums (good luck!) or do a search by post. But even us "type A" techies need to have fun once in a while. These forums are communities, not just information sources. Some jocularity is expected and appreciated, IMHO.
    IN THE APPROPRIATE FORUM, yes.
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by treo...not!
    These forums are communities, not just information sources. Some jocularity is expected and appreciated, IMHO.

The key word being "some". A little is fine. When it dominates every thread and when the perpetrators act like little children who are in sore need of a paddling, then it's too much. However, since they seem to rule the roost with impunity, I'll take my Treo and go elsewhere. After all, as someone else pointed out, there's more to life than TC, and I'll just live without it. It's just a damned shame that a few tards have to ruin it for those who appreciate a more orderly community. The neighborhood has gone downhill, the police have abdicated, and so I'll move out. Don't worry, I won't let the door hit me on the way out.
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    search

it's way in the past
    couldn't find much... something about pit bulls and teets.... but you sure are popular!
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTampa
    The key word being "some". A little is fine. When it dominates every thread and when the perpetrators act like little children who are in sore need of a paddling, then it's too much. However, since they seem to rule the roost with impunity, I'll take my Treo and go elsewhere. After all, as someone else pointed out, there's more to life than TC, and I'll just live without it. It's just a damned shame that a few tards have to ruin it for those who appreciate a more orderly community. The neighborhood has gone downhill, the police have abdicated, and so I'll move out. Don't worry, I won't let the door hit me on the way out.
    I've heard of having a stick up ones arse, but you have the entire forest. How do you walk with your sphincter so tightly puckered.

Toodles!!!

(will anyone miss him??)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    couldn't find much... something about pit bulls and teets.... but you sure are popular!
    ttrundle I'm sure is a fine guy...just a disagreement that got out of hand.
    Lighten up, Joe. There's no need to be so drastic. I do understand your concern, as I'm sure we all do. Sophomoric behavior can be extremely annoying. Just ignore what you don't like: one man's noise is another man's signal.
    I am the one who mentioned Chipotle.
    But my favorite burger is Tommy's (Rampart and Beverly)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I've heard of having a stick up ones arse, but you have the entire forest. How do you walk with your sphincter so tightly puckered.

Toodles!!!

(will anyone miss him??)
    I hardly knew him. but!! I'm sure he'll be back. if only to respond to your sending him off with such praise...
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna

The Original Tommy's is the best!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    Shame on you... Is that the original Tommy's? You need to try some of the random burger spots in L.A. Like Olympic Burger in Pico Rivera or Tops in Pasadena. GREAT avocado bacon burgers!
    Munk, I'm going to get fired for laughing so hard at your new signature... Not cool!! ROFLMAO!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTampa
    You're going to be sorely missed amigo. BTW - "tards" is infinitely politically incorrect. We prefer to be referred to as "orderly challenged" or "severely lacking in anal-retentive values." Thank you.

PS - I assume we should dispose of all emoticons to satisfy your sense of proportion, other than the to indicate our undying agreement with you.

PPS - Just for Joe's sense of proportion:
    http://www.linuxbench.org/Posting.html
    Last edited by dstrauss; 05/23/2006 at 05:30 PM.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Munk, I'm going to get fired for laughing so hard at your new signature... Not cool!! ROFLMAO!!
    Was it something I said??

Oh and please, no crapping. We're discussing burritos, not favorite hamburger joints.

Don't make me start thread and whine about crapping!

Tommy's @ Beverly/Rampart > Tops @ Pasadena.

And I live in Pasadena.

Definitely Tommy's @ Beverly/Rampart > Tommy's @ Pasadena.
    This thread STILL hasn't moved to OT?
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast