Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Ummm... I didn't start this thread. And now you're bringing the food talk into here too.

You're right...my bad

Yes...It's lunch time. I just worked out and go for a burrito
    The issue lies with the useless posts on the 700p. Questions like: Do you think PowerRun will work with the 700p? Do you think the keyboard lights will dim with the screen? What should I do if I get into a Reset Loop with the Treo No One has yet? These posts deserve Crapping!
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    The issue lies with the useless posts on the 700p. Questions like: Do you think PowerRun will work with the 700p? Do you think the keyboard lights will dim with the screen? What should I do if I get into a Reset Loop with the Treo No One has yet? These posts deserve Crapping!
    Will my old SD card work with the 700 P?
    Can MY 700P make me a burrito?
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Will my old SD card work with the 700 P?
    Yes, your 16mb Sd Card will work with your 700p. Be sure to format it Fat64.
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Will it come with a manual? If so, will I read it?
    Damn. I've been going to Chipotle regularly for the last few years. Never once did I order double meat. Why didn't I think of that myself?? I am such a fool!!

FINALLY, I learned something from this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by GalenMD
    Damn. I've been going to Chipotle regularly for the last few years. Never once did I order double meat. Why didn't I think of that myself?? I am such a fool!!

FINALLY, I learned something from this forum.
    Can MY 700P make me a burrito?
    Now we're talkin' !
    Thread's not over. I'd like to keep seeing more about people's order status than about San Diego or their food. If they want fun, they should take it to the Off Topic forum.

Seems like the mods aren't doing anything just because the OT posters are all "senior" members with 1000+ post counts.
    Ok, I can't let this go unanswered. As far as I can tell there is no preferential treatment to anyone based on the number of posts. The managment of TC ay understand our process a little better then you and although they do object at times they DO close threads and move to OT and thatpenalizes the senior posters as well as the newbies. Case in point as Perry crossed the 5,000 barrier he had participated in threads which were moved OT and or closed causing him to fall below that milestone so he had to work to get his posts back.

I frankly am sick and tired of the tone of some who feel they own a thread and also those who act like they are entitled to something. This is not a technology welfare pan we have going here. So either post and enjoy or leave and put your life back together because this is just not as important as a lot of other things in life. If our little world upsets you so badly then there are a lot other sandboxes you can take your shovel to and build your own castle.

No one forces you to be here, to read a thread or to contribute. Lastly, use the ignore button if we bother you so much...
    I can see it now. The new Taco Bell Gordita Treo Case.
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    I frankly am sick and tired of the tone of some who feel they own a thread and also those who act like they are entitled to something. This is not a technology welfare pan we have going here. So either post and enjoy or leave and put your life back together because this is just not as important as a lot of other things in life. If our little world upsets you so badly then there are a lot other sandboxes you can take your shovel to and build your own castle.

No one forces you to be here, to read a thread or to contribute. Lastly, use the ignore button if we bother you so much...

I'm trying to make the place better for everyone. If I want to read about Gorditas I will find a Taco Bell forum. I'm here to learn and share knowledge about Treos; if I can't do that, then I will (as I suggested) go elsewhere. Since the vastly preferred alternative would be to ask TC management to fix the problem (after all, that's why they have forum names and topic subjects), that is what I did. Yes, I know that TC owes me nothing. Yes, I know that this isn't as important as everything else in life (if only just!). However, since TC is a business (with advertising and a storefront from which revenue is hopefully realized), then TC does owe it to itself (as does every business) to listen to it's customer base - which is, when you think about it, what we are. After all, someone who doesn't come to the site is not going to raise ad impressions, buy from advertisers, or shop the TC store.

In any event, it's TC's site to run as they see fit. I never DEMANDED that they keep things on-topic, I merely ASKED them to. I would have thought that you, sir, would understand the difference.
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G
    hahaha...lol this a good one
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTampa
    I'm trying to make the place better for everyone. If I want to read about Gorditas I will find a Taco Bell forum. I'm here to learn and share knowledge about Treos; if I can't do that, then I will (as I suggested) go elsewhere. Since the vastly preferred alternative would be to ask TC management to fix the problem (after all, that's why they have forum names and topic subjects), that is what I did. Yes, I know that TC owes me nothing. Yes, I know that this isn't as important as everything else in life (if only just!). However, since TC is a business (with advertising and a storefront from which revenue is hopefully realized), then TC does owe it to itself (as does every business) to listen to it's customer base - which is, when you think about it, what we are. After all, someone who doesn't come to the site is not going to raise ad impressions, buy from advertisers, or shop the TC store.

In any event, it's TC's site to run as they see fit. I never DEMANDED that they keep things on-topic, I merely ASKED them to. I would have thought that you, sir, would understand the difference.
    Joe, I suppose you are a great guy and your friends and family all enjoy you. But I have to draw the line at you telling me what is acceptable and your view of "making this place better for everyone" is myopic. Do you go into a McDonalds and see a family sitting there having lunch and laughing over a joke and go ask the management to kick them out because they are supposed to be eating hamburgers instead of enjoying lunch? I would say that is pretty selfish of you. But hey, you do what you want.
    Last edited by gharrod; 05/23/2006 at 12:04 PM.
    Yea Gharrod, You Thread Crappin, Burrito Eatin, Bully Club Member!
    Just call me Berd.
    And you know what, I bet Joe is at work and posting from his company compuer....ohh, bad boy...
    Is it just me or does the guacamole make all the difference on a chipotle burrito?
    Casa La Puta has a Burrito Esplendito w/ Sour Cream.
    I like Sour Cream on mine.
    Just call me Berd.
    I prefer Moe's Southwestern Grille Homewrecker Burrito to all others...
    What town is that in?
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast