Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617 LastLast
    Sorry, I'm being a contrarian again. Please disregard my previous blathering.
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    In NYC, the Taco Bell burittos are made by Puerto Ricans, who are citizens. In San Diego, they are made by illegal Mexicans and that is why they probably taste better
    I lived in Colorado for 12 years - what would a Rocky Mountain hi, Colorado koolaid drinker know about Mexican food?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    In NYC, the Taco Bell burittos are made by Puerto Ricans, who are citizens. In San Diego, they are made by illegal Mexicans and that is why they probably taste better
    They don't cook at Taco Bell, they simply thaw and steam so the food should be the same everywhere...
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    They don't cook at Taco Bell, they simply thaw and steam so the food should be the same everywhere...
    That's charitable of you...
    Food? You mean food-like substance?
    Soylent yellow?
    Two more steps to green!
    You speak with such authority. You sound like a store manager
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Ok - enough Taco bashing. Let's get back to the pros and cons of threadcrapping (just thought we out to stear ourselves back on topic for a while...wait, what's wrong with me, this is an OT thread)...my bad...
    You speak with such authority. You sound like a store manager
    Nope just read an article in a business magazine when they adopted the practice. On that note though I got a kick out of a Taco Bell near me which had their message sign honor an "Employee of the Week" recently. Ok, let me think. They have maybe 20 employees so that means everybody needs to win 2-3 times a year? And who wants to be known as the Taco Bell employee of the week?
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Food? You mean food-like substance?
    yeah, what he said...

and thanks for changing the avatar, that other one was just spooky in some very weird way...
    yeah, what he said...

and thanks for changing the avatar, that other one was just spooky in some very weird way...
    It just means you were toilet trained too early as a child
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    yeah, what he said...

And footless shoes dancing isn't?
    theog, threats and such will do nothing but get you banned from this place so either clean up the act or move on. Sure we get a bit goofy from time to time but that is usually to let off steam. If you want pure support then go to someplace where true support is given. If you haven't noticed this is an OFF TOPIC thread. That means it is ok to not be serious and to have fun. In case you haven't done so you may want to read complete posts in many threads before forming opinions of many of us. There is a rare combination of humor, knowledge, satire and technology in most of us and in many an unending passion for the subjects being discussed. Sorry you don't have the ability to get the jokes when they are dished out. Maybe someone can help you with that.

Otherwise, just leave and find someplace that is more to your liking. I am pretty sure your TC admission was comped so you are out nothing but our entertaining ways. If you have an issue with an individual like Insertion or myself the easiest and fastest way to remedy that is to put us on ignore and then you do not have to read our rantings. Seems pretty simple to me. You, I am sure are a stellar individual in some ways but this is not a great exhibition of your personality. I suggest you either join in the party or let us be. You cannot expect that we will change for you. That just is not going to happen. I personally cannot tell you how many times people have ripped me to shreads because they didn't "get" me and they later came back and thanked me for one thing or anoter.

This is a community and I would hope you would do your part to contribute, voice your opinions and benefit from the goings on. If not, we understand, your choice. Plain and simple.
    I didn't read that
    theog, threats and such will do nothing but get you banned from this place so either clean up the act or move on.
    Threats???

You are reaching FAR into the woods on that.... If I made a threat, I'm sure a mod would have been all over that one.

What, you don't like my plain talk about thread crapping, which is what this topic is about? Again, I'm keeping it on topic, but now I threaten people?

This is OFF-TOPIC... but if you read the thread, I'm actually on topic. If you want to complain, start another thread

Just like I said, thread crapping is for kids... maybe calling someone a kid is a threat... oh, well. I call it as I see it...

You guys can dish it, but can't take it....
    Quote Originally Posted by theog
    ...You guys can dish it, but can't take it....
    Of all the DUMB things you've said in this thread, this one takes the cake. Not only do they dish it out, they take it just as well. If you don't like the playground, find another place to spread your sanctimonious BS, because your fertilizer is not going to grow any grass around here.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Of all the DUMB things you've said in this thread, this one takes the cake. Not only do they dish it out, they take it just as well. If you don't like the playground, find another place to spread your sanctimonious BS, because your fertilizer is not going to grow any grass around here.
    who died and made you king of fertilizer around here. btw, not a job I would want
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle
    who died and made you king of fertilizer around here. btw, not a job I would want
    I did it the old fashion way, I earned it.

It just means you were toilet trained too early as a child
    no, I am still waiting to be toilet trained...
    Quote Originally Posted by theog
    Threats???

You are reaching FAR into the woods on that.... If I made a threat, I'm sure a mod would have been all over that one.

Well, here is a quote from an earlier post by you.

knife, no; I bring AKs to the party....

Now maybe you are some kind of oddball which just likes to talk a big game but the threats of knives and AK(47) is rediculous and as far as I am concerned you are dangerous and out of control and now officially in need of help.
    Well, here is a quote from an earlier post by you.

knife, no; I bring AKs to the party....

Now maybe you are some kind of oddball which just likes to talk a big game but the threats of knives and AK(47) is rediculous and as far as I am concerned you are dangerous and out of control and now officially in need of help.
    This was probably my fault because I characterized his and ttrundles intellectual prowess to bringing a knife to the shoot out at the OK Corral.