Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Trundy, you ever get that lawsuit against Palm going?

ROFL
    what are you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    we are morons
    Yes, I agree with you!

I can have a "go" with you, if you like. Just don't be like insertion (and his side-kick) and feel the need to have the mods come to your rescue once I hand your head to you on a stick. Then have a lame attempt to label me a “racist.” I got a kick out of that…. I know the mods tend to “lean” toward the “few” so I keep my comments to a minimum.

To answer your question, I'm in the 18th grade... knife, no; I bring AKs to the party....

gharrod, when you are not thread crapping, you actually have some fairly good posts... you should work more on that side of your intellect, instead of following the derelicts... or maybe you are the leader... hmm... who knows....

My guess is, you guys/gals feed off each other. With no teacher or parents around, you roam free.... Fly like an Angel... like that song from Jimmi...
    You're hilarious theog...head handed to me. Okay, whatever....

I think anyone here will tell you the mods have never came to my rescue, nor have I asked for it...

You apparently have some stick up your *** for me. Who cares. I'm not here to win any popularity contest. If you want to keep your immature little grudge against me, have at it. But you'll be typing to yourself. I've got better things to do than get into some lifelong flame war on some internet discussion board with a person I don't even know. If that's what gets you off, have fun.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    (closed)
    <crapped>

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    You're hilarious theog...head handed to me. Okay, whatever....

I think anyone here will tell you the mods have never came to my rescue, nor have I asked for it...

You apparently have some stick up your *** for me. Who cares. I'm not here to win any popularity contest. If you want to keep your immature little grudge against me, have at it. But you'll be typing to yourself. I've got better things to do than get into some lifelong flame war on some internet discussion board with a person I don't even know. If that's what gets you off, have fun.
    Not a stick... more like a monitor.

You were my "welcoming committee" to this forum...

Unlike the other "thread crappers" you have nothing intellegent to say....
    I love what the monkey flings, always have, always will. But I am a rat.
    Quote Originally Posted by RICHINMJ
    I love what the monkey flings, always have, always will. But I am a rat.
    Yikes! When did that happen??

Got tired of being a Cpu**yAT
    Quote Originally Posted by theog
    Not a stick... more like a monitor.

You were my "welcoming committee" to this forum...

Unlike the other "thread crappers" you have nothing intellegent to say....
    There's about half a dozen members here that I actually think have some level of intelligence, Insertion is one of them. I've rarely seen him seriously fire back unless fired upon. What I have seen is if you can't take it, don't try to dish it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59
    There's about half a dozen members here that I actually think have some level of intelligence, Insertion is one of them. I've rarely seen him seriously fire back unless fired upon. What I have seen is if you can't take it, don't try to dish it.
    I respect your opinion.

I’ve visited here off and on for over a year and have yet to see insertion make a contribution to this forum. Could be that I’m in the wrong threads or something, don’t know.

When I see his posts he is posting a stupid picture or having a go at someone. Most of the time people simply ignore him and move on with life, as other posters attempt to help the person in question. Don’t let the “mob squad” be around… that person will never see help.

I’ve read in this thread where one said if it were not for people to liven things up, it would die. I totatly disagree. HoFo does not allow this kind of conduct and it is the best forum for phones, pdas, ect…. I’ve never seen some of the crap I’ve seen on here. Always a respectful place to post and read information…. You can actually read stuff without going through 2 pages of BS first.

This is a great forum, but I doubt if it will ever reach full potential with “village idiots” hanging around to cause trouble.

I can take it, and dish it... but, as I said, the mods shut me down with a verbal after taking sides with thread crappers...

I was like, "Welcome to TC." I can deal with that... I visit for info anyway. Palms sucked in the past year, so I've not missed much....
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59
    doesn't change the fact that Thread Crapping is Annoying
    <group hug>
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Village ***** Here - theog has exposed our lack of intelligence. He is making Treocentral safe for intellectual purity.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle
    doesn't change the fact that Thread Crapping is Annoying
    That's the nature of the net. You have to wade through a lot of crap to find the good stuff. Look at the newsgroups lately?
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by theog
    I respect your opinion.

I’ve visited here off and on for over a year and have yet to see insertion make a contribution to this forum. Could be that I’m in the wrong threads or something, don’t know.

When I see his posts he is posting a stupid picture or having a go at someone. Most of the time people simply ignore him and move on with life, as other posters attempt to help the person in question. Don’t let the “mob squad” be around… that person will never see help.

I’ve read in this thread where one said if it were not for people to liven things up, it would die. I totatly disagree. HoFo does not allow this kind of conduct and it is the best forum for phones, pdas, ect…. I’ve never seen some of the crap I’ve seen on here. Always a respectful place to post and read information…. You can actually read stuff without going through 2 pages of BS first.

This is a great forum, but I doubt if it will ever reach full potential with “village idiots” hanging around to cause trouble.

I can take it, and dish it... but, as I said, the mods shut me down with a verbal after taking sides with thread crappers...

I was like, "Welcome to TC." I can deal with that... I visit for info anyway. Palms sucked in the past year, so I've not missed much....

"Can't we all just get along" - Rodney King, after the beat down.
    I read this forum for both the BS and actual phone issues and ideas. The "village idiots" offer both amusement and good technical advise. 90% of the threads are crap so whats wrong with a little crap in any given thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    That's the nature of the net. You have to wade through a lot of crap to find the good stuff. Look at the newsgroups lately?
    That's the point here tho - it IS crap, but watch they will continue farting their burrito's.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Now I have to go to 7-11, see what you've done. Anything you need to know is in the manuals that come with the phone or readme files that come with the software. I would rather read this "crap" and filter out what I don't want than have to deal with technical manuals.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Village ***** Here - theog has exposed our lack of intelligence. He is making Treocentral safe for intellectual purity.
    Actually, I've not seen your posts... again, I don't get here much.

It is not about purity, but about respect. Once you respect yourself you can grow to repect your fellow man. Some people have a hard time with that last sentence. I can "talk crap" but I keep it on a level and within bounds. When one has a go with me, I take the cover off and have fun. To me, that is fair. I enjoy a good time talking crap like anyone else. But when I see newbie after newbie rejected on a forum for no reason, that means the forum has an issue.

Couple of months ago I was on a forum and they were asking about forums.... this forum had a negative next to it... said the forum was crap. Some people agreed... others say they read and that was it. Granted, some said it was ok...

Hey, that tells me something... lack of respect. Who issues respect? Mods. I'm in this post typing away since the subject is what it is... figured nothing bad could happen to me here...