Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    lol, ok, ok, now i just need to find an anti-gayness snuggle partner, maybe chuck lmao
    It'll be a cold day in hell before I let you or anyone like you (homosexual) snuggle up to me.

You and da should get together and snuggle. Don't let the distance between Seattle and Orlando stop you. Maybe da could be kind and buy you a fluffy Starbucks beverage when the both of you are finished.

Or maybe the both of you will never finish and end up getting married in some secret gay union.

Do your honeymoon in Cuba??....

Chuck...
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    It'll be a cold day in hell before I let you or anyone like you (homosexual) snuggle up to me.

You and da should get together and snuggle. Don't let the distance between Seattle and Orlando stop you. Maybe da could be kind and buy you a fluffy Starbucks beverage when the both of you are finished.

Or maybe the both of you will never finish and end up getting married in some secret gay union.

Chuck...
    The least you could do is give em a ride, in the cab, next to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    The least you could do is give em a ride, in the cab, next to you.
    The least I could do is give em a ride a ride in my 53' refridgerated trailer with the temp set to 0 degrees to keep their little willys in check......

Chuck
  4.    #224  

Chuck...

So you are for same-sex marriage! Good for you!!!
    Nope
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    The least I could do is give em a ride a ride in my 53' refridgerated trailer with the temp set to 0 degrees to keep their little willys in check......

Chuck
    LOL
    Disclaimer: The views of chuck are solely his own and do not necessarily represent those of other 53 foot refrigerated truck drivers.
  8.    #228  
    Disclaimer: The views of chuck are solely his own and do not necessarily represent those of other 53 foot refrigerated truck drivers.
    Unless they have confederate flag mudflaps, decals, or bumper-stickers.
    Hey blaze....

How ya doin' today?

Nice little made up disclaimer....

How many other 53' refridgerated truck drivers have you actually talked to about you and da getting married?

There is a nice little run down truck stop in Orlando that you can go to for a sampling of oppinions. The name of the street the run down truck stop is on escapes me for the moment....

I suppose if I cared, I could go out to truck and get the address of that nice little run down truck stop for you.

Chuck...
    Quote Originally Posted by gaffa
    So you are for same-sex marriage! Good for you!!!
    In Cuba, I think was the point.
    There is a nice little run down truck stop in Orlando that you can go to for a sampling of oppinions. The name of the street the run down truck stop is on escapes me for the moment....

I suppose if I cared, I could go out to truck and get the address of that nice little run down truck stop for you.

Chuck...
    Ahh yes, lovely place, I took my wife there for our anniversary. I will be sure to to spark up an intellectual dialog or two next time I am there.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112