1.    #1  
    In related news, the just resigned #3 man in the CIA was today connected with the wire taps the NSA has been recently accused of placing throughout the U.S.

According to sources, in a joint "unauthorized" effort, the NSA and CIA have been secretly investigating when Palm Inc. will be releasing the new Treo 700P Smartphone.

An "unconfirmed source" in the White House has been quoted as saying that "there's lot's of people here that wan't that darned thing, and we can't find out anything about when it's goin to be available!".

The CIA, NSA, White House and Palm Inc. have no comment on the accusations.
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mort
    In related news, the just resigned #3 man in the CIA was today connected with the wire taps the NSA has been recently accused of placing throughout the U.S.

According to sources, in a joint "unauthorized" effort, the NSA and CIA have been secretly investigating when Palm Inc. will be releasing the new Treo 700P Smartphone.

An "unconfirmed source" in the White House has been quoted as saying that "there's Lot's of people here that want that darned thing, and we can't find out anything about when it's going to be available!".

The CIA, NSA, White House and Palm Inc. have no comment on the accusations.
    Shouldn't be a problem if they watch Palm's #'s and when call volume starts picking up to distributers, then you the time is near. With that stack of phone calls they were given from the Telcos, they should be able to deduce the info they want pretty easily. As a matter of fact you could apply this to WHOEVER you like, leakers, prosecutors, journalists, political opponents, etc. Hmmm that must be why people are getting bent out of shape over this.
    I need a cite, please!
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    I need a cite, please!
    Here you go.

http://www.theimaginaryworld.com/fl.html
    Thank you....now I feel better
    NOW, we just have to figure out if Perry is NSA or CIA.
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    Thank you....now I feel better
    I knew you would.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    NOW, we just have to figure out if Perry is NSA or CIA.
    Perry was nominated for DSSHMWHC but his wife souldn't let him take the job. He was nominated to replace Spanky as head of .....

Dubya's Super Secret He-Man Woman-Haters Club

(Highlight space above)