Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Now the fun part of this thread is to sit back watch the number views grow.
    While we won't know who you are, we will know how many T|C suckers are dumb enough to think there really is a free pizza at the end of this.

(man I'm bored)

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

I heard that verizon is getting the pizza too
    My new Sprint plan included a free pizza. And napkins.
    Brent
    T650 on Sprint's Wireless Wonder
    Quote Originally Posted by bheuss
    My new Sprint plan included a free pizza. And napkins.
    NAPKINS?!?!??!?
    I heard they aren't releasing the free pizza until this summer, and then only to business customers.
    It's not delivery, it Dijiorno
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Has anyone called their rep about pizzas? My Verizon rep had no clue about any pizza but then, the store reps never know anything.

When its released, what do you think it will have on it?
    I'm hoping in comes in that new thin crust form factor...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Has anyone called their rep about pizzas? My Verizon rep had no clue about any pizza but then, the store reps never know anything.

When its released, what do you think it will have on it?
    Bologna
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I'm hoping in comes in that new thin crust form factor...
    I can see, I can see, I can see...(the windshield that is)
    I hope it's a thin crust. All the pizzas out now are way too thick.
    Here's how to get your free pizza with Sprint*:

1. Call three different times and talk to three different reps who will say "Sir/Ma'am I don't know what you're talking about."

2. On the fourth call, begin singing "When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore". The rep will keep interrupting, trying to get you to stop. Don't stop.

3. After the song, tell them you're calling about the extra, super-secret deal that you read about in the National Requirer. Mentioning the National Requirer is the key.

4. You will be immediately bumped up to "Super Secret Customer Service". SSCS has no phones, email, or address. You will need to wait for them to connect to you via tin can and string.

5. Demand the napkins. Don't settle for a pizza without the napkins. You'll get them. You just have to be persistent. After all, you've been a customer for 3 days, you deserve them.

6. Sit back, watch a few hours of "24" on your T650, and wait for pizza nirvana.

* This offer is not available to persons using WM, is not valid in states or countries with vowels in their names, callers who mention the word "pizza", and is only available between 11:59 p.m. and 12:00 a.m.
    Brent
    Yeah, I'm hoping for the thin crust too. That thick crust is just so bulky in my pocket.
    Ah I thought you were talking about Sprint's inclusion of matrix and carnivore on the 700p:

http://www.aclu.org/pizza/
    can I have everyone's packets of grated cheese please?!
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Bologna
    no...P-epperoni
    Well, good points all. However, I call up my friendly, helpful neighborhood office of Gnomeland Seurity every time I do anything. "Hi, GS, I'm typing words on TC right now. Bye." So I'm not too worried abou that.

Unix???? Nuh uh. My pizza must be Garnet.

Jessica Simpson??? Them daisy dukes be ridin' so high I can see tomorrow!

"Hi, GS. Just finished typing on TC now. Bye."
    Brent
    Are you in San Pablo or Pablum?

(ok, that was both good and suttle for me)
    I stopped into my local VerizonWireless store, and asked aout the 700 "P for Pizza" release,telling her that Sprint is getting the 700P(izza) Monday... She said she didn't know what I was talking about, but I was sure I smelled the odor of Pepparroni coming from the back room!
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast