1.    #1  
    Warren "The Stallion" Steed Jeffs

When not baggin one of his scores of wifes, he takes it upon himself to young boys. It should of never taken this long for authorities to go after this scumbag.

Man, I love that show Big Love.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Warren "The Stallion" Steed Jeffs

When not baggin one of his scores of wifes, he takes it upon himself to young boys. It should of never taken this long for authorities to go after this scumbag.

Blame the local authorities in Utah who feel their local community standards supercede State and Federal law.
  4.    #4  
    Interesting comment from you. I thought it was always the Feds fault?

This guy was pretty much common knowledge - I saw him exposed a couple of years ago on national television. Where is the outrage in Nevada? The community is syphoning state funds for 'single mothers' and taking the education money.

Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Blame the local authorities in Utah who feel their local community standards supercede State and Federal law.
    If he exposed himself on national television, I'm suprised the FCC didn't go after him.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    If he exposed himself on national television, I'm suprised the FCC didn't go after him.
    wardrobe malfunction witth one of his 12 yr. old brides ??
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    wardrobe malfunction witth one of his 12 yr. old brides ??
    No, 12 year old brides are legal, I think you mean 12 year old boys. Now THAT would be sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    No, 12 year old brides are legal
    No they're not.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    No, 12 year old brides are legal, I think you mean 12 year old boys. Now THAT would be sick.
    Uhh, Blaze where are you from? In this country it is not legal to have a 12 year olds bride.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Isn't it hard enough to "handle" one wife (or be handled by just one), then to have multiples? And at certain times of the month, if they all hit at once- watch out!

Yet so-called "serial monogamy", where marriage is followed by divorce and another marriage (Liz Taylor... etc.) is legal./ Who'd a thunk it?
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    The Blaze is from the Orlando area.... Now I know Disney negotiated special governmental rights for their property. Maybe the Mouse's "Reedy Creek Improvement District" governmental agency passed some laws about the age of consent we don't know about? Talk about Fantasyland...
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Uhh, Blaze where are you from? In this country it is not legal to have a 12 year olds bride.
    You're right, you have to wait for her to turn 13. My bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Actually, there have been prosecutions in Utah for polygamy related practices involving arranged mariages for females under age 14. The most serious aspect of the Jeff's movement is not simply being "married" to more than one woman, but the involvement of underage females who either have no choice, are too young to make a choice or who have been brainwashed to the point they can't make an informed decision. Recent new articles and TV reports here in Utah have documented an additional problem facing those who are members of the Jeff's group. Because of inbreeding, the gene pool of those involved is pretty shallow. They are have a lot of birth defects and deformed kids. The followers of Jeffs are very fanatical (bring on the Kool Aid) and extremely loyal so catching him is going to be tough. Hope they get him soon.
    Legalbeagle
    Quote Originally Posted by mesplin@earthli
    Actually, there have been prosecutions in Utah for polygamy related practices involving arranged mariages for females under age 14. The most serious aspect of the Jeff's movement is not simply being "married" to more than one woman, but the involvement of underage females who either have no choice, are too young to make a choice or who have been brainwashed to the point they can't make an informed decision. Recent new articles and TV reports here in Utah have documented an additional problem facing those who are members of the Jeff's group. Because of inbreeding, the gene pool of those involved is pretty shallow. They are have a lot of birth defects and deformed kids. The followers of Jeffs are very fanatical (bring on the Kool Aid) and extremely loyal so catching him is going to be tough. Hope they get him soon.
    An additional problem is the male children get the boot at puberty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikepedia
    The Infallibility of the Church is the belief that the Holy Spirit will not allow the Church to err in its belief or teaching under certain circumstances. This belief is held in a variety of forms by different Christian groups, including the Roman Catholic Church and the Eastern Orthodox churches.
    Hehe, here's another good one. How can you argue with that?