Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    who would be stronger than Hillary, DaT ??
    Look at this list of celebrities. Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, John Edwards, Al Gore, Joe Biden, Wesley Clark, Bill Richardson, Russ Feingold, Evan Bayh and maybe Mark Warner....God help us.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    how 'bout the latest kennedy in the news these days? any takers?
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    how 'bout the latest kennedy in the news these days? looks like a standup guy, right? ok so he doesn't remember where is half the time, so what! any takers?
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    oops. double posted. sorry. must have been the ambien affecting me again.
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, John Edwards, Al Gore, Joe Biden, Wesley Clark, Bill Richardson, Russ Feingold, Evan Bayh and maybe Mark Warner.
    CG, there's a decency rule in this forum and that post was obscene.
    Has anyone else noticed that the amount of stupidity has doubled here recently ??
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  7.    #27  
    lol
  8.    #28  
    Has anyone else noticed that the amount of stupidity has doubled here recently ??
    The response to my post about the abrupt resignation of Bush's Director of the CIA was that one of Senator Kennedey's Nephews took drugs, and that Bill Clinton was impeached. Oh, and there was a pickled man in a barrell.
    for the record -- I wrote that (at least in part )because both vw2002, hoovs, and me accidentally double posted because of a TC glitch ...
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolkiT
    Well said GM!

It seems that lately it is the sport to gang up on theblaze and use all kinds of mud slinging..
    If you dont agree with him fine, fight him with arguments, not with mud.. the latter just shows you lack the first and only makes you look weak and infantile..
    TK, if we tried to use blazes tactics TC would be a boring place if all anyone ever posted was a cut and paste headline of a news article with no commentary of their own?
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Or why even bother reading (except for enjoying the amusement of it all) if one can use not only words, sentences, paragraphs, but whole posts to convey a particular thought, and say a few posts later that it meant something totally different. Clinton's got nuthin on him. But I do enjoy the insanity of it all.
  12.    #32  
    Only four presidents have scored lower approval ratings in the survey, which Gallup began in the 1940s: Richard Nixon, Harry Truman, Jimmy Carter, and George H.W. Bush. When Nixon, Carter and Bush sank below 35 percent, they never again rose past 40 percent. A month ago, Bush had a 37 percent job approval rating in the USA Today/Gallup poll. (Bloomburg)
    Last edited by theBlaze74; 05/08/2006 at 06:58 PM.
  13. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Bush is @ 31% now.

LOL. There are more people that believe in UFOs

Source:

-snip-

The national poll, conducted by Opinion Dynamics Corporation (search), shows that about a third of Americans believe in ghosts (34 percent) and an equal number in UFOs (34 percent), and about a quarter accept things like astrology (search) (29 percent), reincarnation (search) (25 percent) and witches (24 percent)

-snip-
    than there are that believe in George W. Bush. ROFL.

Bush Approval Rating Drops to Record Low 31% in USA Today Poll

May 8 (Bloomberg) -- President George W. Bush's job approval rating fell to a record low 31 percent in the latest USA Today/Gallup poll, reflecting an erosion in support among the president's fellow political conservatives.

Bush's standing in the May 5-7 poll dipped three points from a USA Today/Gallup survey done a week earlier. A separate CNN poll conducted over the same weekend shows Bush's approval rating rising to 34 percent from 32 percent. The percentage- point changes in both polls are within the margins of error.

The USA Today/Gallup survey of 1,013 adults shows that Bush is beginning to lose the backing of some of his core supporters: Fifty-two percent of those who identified themselves as conservatives approve of Bush's job performance, and 68 percent of all Republicans do, record lows among those groups, according to USA Today.

Moderates gave him an approval rating of 28 percent, while liberals rated Bush's performance at 7 percent. Overall, the poll shows that 65 percent of those questioned disapprove of the way Bush is doing his job, also a record low.

-snip-
    Last edited by NRG; 05/08/2006 at 07:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Bush is @ 31% now.

LOL. More people believe in UFOs than do in George W. Bush.
    The real shocker is that any elected official these days has a popularity rating over 10%. They all need to be thrown out on their collective butts and a new lot, freshly instilled with the fear of the American public, needs to replace them. If only.
  15. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    The real shocker is that any elected official these days has a popularity rating over 10%. They all need to be thrown out on their collective butts and a new lot, freshly instilled with the fear of the American public, needs to replace them. If only.
    Maybe this election cycle? Most of those public officals are Repubs. right? I mean look at the Senate's approval, or the House's approval, and you see a common thread.........
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Maybe this election cycle? Most of those public officals are Repubs. right? I mean look at the Senate's approval, or the House's approval, and you see a common thread.........
    No, I don't. I see a Democratic politician and I want to puke. I see a Republican and I feel like I need to take a bath. If there's a single one who still has a shred of integrity he or she has been or will shortly be neutered by the perpetrators of the status quo.
  17.    #37  
    No, I don't. I see a Democratic politician and I want to puke. I see a Republican and I feel like I need to take a bath. If there's a single one who still has a shred of integrity he or she has been or will shortly be neutered by the perpetrators of the status quo.
    Not exactly the message GOP leadership was hoping to get from its base was it NRG
    The politicians are that way .. because IT WORKS !!!

I see the vast masses manipulated by the spinmeisters and voting with half their brains tied behind their backs .. and it makes me want to puke.

I have seen the guilty and it is us.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    Not exactly the message GOP leadership was hoping to get from its base was it NRG
    You should know by now, Blaze, that I'm not one to follow the PC line. But you're more than welcome to keep blindly following your party leadership.
    Hey blaze....what poney, errr...donkey you wanna have them trot up there for you to vote on in '08?
    Well behaved women rarely make history
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast