Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger
    That's exactly right. We slam Bush yet we have the strongest economy in our history. We have the lowest unemployment rate in our history. We praise Clinton and what for? We praise Carter and what for? Bush was there when we were attacked on September 11th. He was there when we suffered a very severe economic downturn. He was there when we started recovering and frankly, we would not have recovered if the incentives he put forth were not enacted. We seriously need to look beyond politics - whether you like the man or not, he is not an *****. He has done what no other president has ever done. Ben
    If you gave me a no-limit credit card that neednít be repaid in my lifetime , I'd be living real well too.

junior has been mortgaging the children of this nation to pay for his gifts to the wealthy, our unpaid for imports from China, and our watering of the deserts of iraq with blood and gold.

to suppose this to be history's strongest economy you'd have to be a retiring Exxon chairman.

You clearly haven't been outsourced, insourced, or been made to find work at McDonalds or Walmart...
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    You are confused. Out sourcing has been around for more years than he has been in office. As a note, you will find that nations also out source to us. You are also confused about your statement about our economy - take the time to look it up. You frankly are just babbling.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    I just watched the zarqawi circus clown act here. he was the so-called leader of the iraq insurgency and the fool can't operate a standard weapon properly?

oh and I love how the buffoon tries to look and sound tough in front of the camera right after embarrassing himself before his gophers!

this is what I find so absolutely laughable about these videos - they shoot videos of each other behaving like fools while thinking the world will be in awe or something. what comedians!
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002
    I just watched the zarqawi circus clown act here. he was the so-called leader of the iraq insurgency and the fool can't operate a standard weapon properly?

oh and I love how the buffoon tries to look and sound tough in front of the camera right after embarrassing himself before his gophers!

this is what I find so absolutely laughable about these videos - they shoot videos of each other behaving like fools while thinking the world will be in awe or something. what comedians!
    ya, a complete clown -- a total klutz.

He shouldn't be too hard to track down now, should he ...
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    ya, a complete clown -- a total klutz.

He shouldn't be too hard to track down now, should he ...
    oh, so i take it that you see an extremely advanced soldier of fortune there, eh barye?
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002
    oh, so i take it that you see an extremely advanced soldier of fortune there, eh barye?
    he's such a klutzy clown that even some of your interns should be able to track him, no ??

I guess this means that he's a just phoney bogey man who our forces can grab any day at their leisure. (him and Bin Laden both ...)
  7.    #27  
    Barye.....calm down. You are taking this to the extreme. Because he is klutzy clown, doesn't mean that he does not have some hypnotizing Arab culture charisma that attracts fanatics willing to hide him, die for him, and follow his every whim and command.

It also is not a reasonable assumption that seeing this American show wearing self proclaimed great Anti-American military leader burn himself because he doesn't know enough not to touch the end of a barrel of a gun after firing it, may be a deterrent for someone sitting on the fence contemplating joining his forces.

If nothing else, simply sit back and enjoying the ironic entertainment value of this story, which as far as I know maybe all it is worth from the perspective of the Arab culture.
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    Barye.....calm down. You are taking this to the extreme. Because he is klutzy clown, doesn't mean that he does not have some hypnotizing Arab culture charisma that attracts fanatics willing to hide him, die for him, and follow his every whim and command.

It also is not a reasonable assumption that seeing this American show wearing self proclaimed great Anti-American military leader burn himself because he doesn't know enough not to touch the end of a barrel of a gun after firing it, may be a deterrent for someone sitting on the fence contemplating joining his forces.

If nothing else, simply sit back and enjoying the ironic entertainment value of this story, which as far as I know maybe all it is worth from the perspective of the Arab culture.
    jeez hobbes --- I actually agreed with you just a few posts back.

(BTW-- its his helper that burns his hands, not Zarqawi)

"I don't have a problem hobbes, with their attempting to mock him -- but its little bit of a stretch to boast of what a phoney Zarqawi is when we've been unable to capture him despite our total "ownership" of Iraq -- despite Zarqawi being number one with a bullet on our all time hit parade (having passed Bin Laden).

How do we have the arrogance to criticize other countries who we say have within their borders people we accuse of being terrorists, but are unable to capture them.

BTW -- did you watch the exchange between Rumy and that ex-CIA guy ??

Rumy attempted again to wave that old lie of his where he says how Sadamm had been sheltering Zarqawi before the war.

The CIA guy inconveniently knew that Zarqawi was in a north Iraq Kurdish enclave -- inaccessible to Sadamm.

And despite their passionate pleas before the war, we refused to assist the Kurds in their plans to both kill Zarqawi and wipe out his anti-Kurdish force."
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    jeez hobbes --- [URL=http://discussion.treocentral.com/showpost.php?p=969920&postcount=8]How do we have the arrogance to criticize other countries who we say have within their borders people we accuse of being terrorists, but are unable to capture them.
    The big difference is we are keeping them on the run, while other countries like Syria and Iran are actively aiding, supporting, and providing a safe haven. BIG DIFFERENCE. I heard a stat on MSNBC the other day and it was something like since 9/11 the US has averaged a high ranking AQ capture every 5 weeks since 9/11, not counting the hundreds upon hundreds of grunt level AQ captured. How many high ranking AQ have Syria or Iran captured lately?
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    well said, hobbes. you've pretty much nailed it on the head.

barye popped a few blood vessels on that one, so just for fun, I'm sending out some of my interns on assignment this month to track him down in his white pickup there. anyone catch the license plate on that clown car?
    I gotta have more cowbell
    The big difference is we are keeping them on the run, while other countries like Syria and Iran are actively aiding, supporting, and providing a safe haven. BIG DIFFERENCE. I heard a stat on MSNBC the other day and it was something like since 9/11 the US has averaged a high ranking AQ capture every 5 weeks since 9/11, not counting the hundreds upon hundreds of grunt level AQ captured. How many high ranking AQ have Syria or Iran captured lately?
    Are you saying this is how we should spin it in our mid east propoganda? Or are you actually serious?
  12.    #32  
    Are you saying there is no difference between a country trying to persue and catch terrorists and doesn't get two or three really sought after ones vs those countries that are actively aiding, supporting, and providing a safe haven terrorists?

As far as the stat, it was just one of the facts that a news room puts together, nothing more.
  13.    #33  
    What happened to Clulup's posts.....they are gone. I responsed to one in Post #18 and quoted one of them in post #19. Did he delete them or was there more official action taken?

Never thought of this question before.....If a member is banned, are his posts deleted or is there a banned label put under the name?
    What happened to Clulup's posts.....they are gone. I responsed to one in Post #18 and quoted one of them in post #19. Did he delete them or was there more official action taken?

Never thought of this question before.....If a member is banned, are his posts deleted or is there a banned label put under the name?
    aren't you quoting surur in #19 ?
  15.    #35  
    Yup....my mistake....anti Bush rhetoric, standing up for Swiss.....Clulup just came to mind.
    Last edited by HobbesIsReal; 05/07/2006 at 03:23 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12