1.    #1  
    Paris Resumes Single Life

By Sarah Hall Tue May 2, 7:41 PM ET

Paris Hilton is back to living the single life.

The hotel heiress has split from boyfriend Stavros Niarchos, her representative, Elliot Mintz, confirmed to E! News.

"Paris has elected to move on with her life," Mintz said. "She has no intentions of saying anything negative about Stavros. I trust they will be able to remain friends and hope people will not attempt to sensationalize her personal decisions."

Hilton began dating Niarchos, a Greek shipping heir, last year, following her parting of ways with ex-fiance Paris Latsis, also a Greek shipping heir.

Before coupling with the hotel heiress, Niarchos was linked to Mary-Kate Olsen, who called their breakup "a hurtful and painful subject."

Last month, Hilton, 25, threw Niarchos a surprise 21st birthday party at her Hollywood Hills home, at which the twosome was reportedly inseparable.

However, the relationship has apparently since cooled, prompting Hilton's decision to "move on."

With the life she leads, it seems safe to assume Hilton won't have much time to dwell on the split. The ever-busy heiress has a constant array of projects in the works, all in the interest of further developing her brand.

Recently, she has been working with Oscar-winning rappers Three Six Mafia to produce several tracks on her upcoming album.

She was also nominated for an MTV Movie Award for Best Frightened Performance in honor of her gruesome death scene in House of Wax. The 2006 MTV Movie Awards will take place June 3.

Next month, Hilton will be reunited (thanks to the magic of editing) with ex-sidekick Nicole Richie, when Simple Life 4: 'Til Death Do Us Part premieres on E! Entertainment Television. (E! Online and E! Entertainment Television are divisions of E! Networks.)

Still ahead, Hilton has some legal matters to which to attend. She's facing a Sept. 18 trial date in diamond heiress Zeta Graff's $10 million slander suit against her.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

2.    #2  
    NOTE: The above is my impersonation of The Blaze74.
    I'll post it then wait to see who takes what side before I jump in with what someone told me my opinion should be.

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    NOTE: The above is my impersonation of The Blaze74.
    I'll post it then wait to see who takes what side before I jump in with what someone told me my opinion should be.
    I was going to aks if you were becoming theblaze as I scanned the first post.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    TheLiveSoundGuy > Blazerboy!
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    TheLiveSoundGuy > Blazerboy!
    At least you used > in the correct fasion.

Thread Crapper

At least you used > in the correct fasion.
    Of course - do I look arithmetic challenged or somethin' ?
    I've stayed at the Paris Marriott.
  8.    #8  
    Oh to be In Paris, in the springtime, at the Paris Marriott. That would be nice.

Thread Crapper

Oh to be In Paris, in the springtime, at the Paris Marriott. That would be nice.
    Isn't that a movie available on the internet somewhere?
  10.    #10  
    That would be "In the Chaise de `loungechaire.

Thread Crapper