Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #2  
    Correct me if I'm wrong but that is a baboon (specifically a member of the species papio hamadryas), and teH Munk is a... well... its hard to tell really. But he's no baboon.

    But that is indeed a StarTac.
  2. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    teH Munk is a... well... its hard to tell really. But he's no baboon.
    That might be a matter of opinion, if you ask around!
  3. #4  
    It's amazing what a face transplant can accomplish (baboon -> Munk)
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  4. #5  
    I didnt realize Insertion was such a handsome looking baboon...ummm...Munk.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
  5. #6  
    Interesting haircut: short on top and long on the sides. I expected the old "high and tight" look.
    V > Vx > m505 > m515 > T/T > T3 > TC > 650 > 680
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://download.skype.com/share/skypebuttons/js/skypeCheck.js"></script>
    <a href="skype:wwgamble?call"><img src="http://mystatus.skype.com/balloon/wwgamble" style="border: none;" width="150" height="60" alt="My Skype status" /></a>
  6. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gamble
    "high and tight"
    Please don't ever say those words in conjunction with one another ever again. I'm trying to move on, ya know
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  7. #8  
    Munk - what's with the long face - stumped by the Startac interface?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  8. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    It's amazing what a face transplant can accomplish (baboon -> Munk)
    Let's be honest here. That lady in France who recently had a face transplant, has more facial expression than the munk.

    Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

    I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self
    .



  9. #10  

    Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

    I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self
    .



  10. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Correct me if I'm wrong but that is a baboon (specifically a member of the species papio hamadryas), and teH Munk is a... well... its hard to tell really. But he's no baboon.
    So you can tell apart different Papio species, but you don't recognize a baby Orangutan when you see one?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  11. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    So you can tell apart different Papio species, but you don't recognize a baby Orangutan when you see one?
    Yeah, well, the hands threw me off.

Posting Permissions