Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Man I hate Kobe Bryant.
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    Man I hate Kobe Bryant.
    racist
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.

woops...thought this was the change a letter game
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet

woops...thought this was the change a letter game
    LOL! But I don't think Blaze is a ******, I didn't even know he played lacrosse.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Kobe Bryant raped Blaze. I suggest you sue
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    OK, I'll play.

Papist.
    I'm not a fan of him either, but damn is he fun to watch. I REALLY hope the Suns come back(this next game in LA is uber-critical...obviously). Do you think Bryant should've been the MVP, though? You can certainly make a case for him. Personally, I can't decide between Bryant, Lebron James, Dirk Nowitzki, and Steve Nash. Those guys are ALL deserving of the award this year. Apparently Nash has already won it, though...

I think calling Blaze a racist is going a little too far, though
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    I agree. Being a **** does not make one a ******.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Man I hate Kobe Bryant.
    Man I hate TROLLS!

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    I agree. Being a **** does not make one a ******.
    Or a racist
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Blazerboy is getting to be the best around here at tossing out bones to fight over. Did anyone notice he's almost disappeared from any of the On Topic threads.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Or a racist
    Having just read through TheBlaze74's post history, I for one have come to the conclusion that he is mearly nothing more than his avatar states.
    A Howard wannabe. And I predict his next question just to stir the pot, would be to ask if the IS a difference between racist and ******. What a Goob.

Thread Crapper

13.    #13  
    Man Kwame Brown is a punk.
  14.    #14  
    I'm not a fan of him either, but damn is he fun to watch. I REALLY hope the Suns come back(this next game in LA is uber-critical...obviously). Do you think Bryant should've been the MVP, though? You can certainly make a case for him. Personally, I can't decide between Bryant, Lebron James, Dirk Nowitzki, and Steve Nash. Those guys are ALL deserving of the award this year. Apparently Nash has already won it, though...

Kobe ran away with MVP this year, but I almost think they should wait till after the series and see if Nash's team beats his.
    Man Kwame Brown is a punk.
    Be cautious oh brave one. Mods have special rules for trolls.

Thread Crapper

Kobe ran away with MVP this year, but I almost think they should wait till after the series and see if Nash's team beats his.
    I know what you mean, but remember, where talking about the regular season MVP here. Kobe is definitely the MVP of the first round of the playoffs. His clutch shots in game 4 would make even Jordan proud.
    Wouldn't it be amazing if 4 people were co-MVP's? I think it would be fair, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    Be cautious oh brave one. Mods have special rules for trolls.
    I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and guess he's a Suns fan. If I was, I'd hate em too.

If the NBA was like the NHL and had an MVP award as well as an Overall Best Player Award, Kobe would have gotten the latter and Nash or LeBron the former.

The MVP doesn't always translate into the best overall player in the league and would be interesting to see this distinction made
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and guess he's a Suns fan. If I was, I'd hate em too.

If the NBA was like the NHL and had an MVP award as well as an Overall Best Player Award, Kobe would have gotten the latter and Nash or LeBron the former.

The MVP doesn't always translate into the best overall player in the league and would be interesting to see this distinction made
    And this kinda stuff is exactly why the MVP debate is so compelling. Kobe Bryant is THE singular best player in the NBA today. But is he the most valuable? I'm fairly certain the Lakers wouldn't have even sniffed the playoffs without him. But I doubt the Suns would've made the playoffs without Nash, as well. And while I'm thinking of it, I don't think the Cavs would've made it without Lebron, and there's a pretty good chance the Mavs might not've made it without Dirk. But who's more valuable? I think Nash is the most valuable to his team, but I think if you were to ask the NBA, they'd choose Lebron as being their most valuable player(and I can't blame them). There's no set-in-stone definition! This year's trophy should go to all 4 guys!

And Greg Poppovich should've won the 'coach of the year'. The Spurs posted their best regular season record ever(and only 1 behind the dominating Pistons), while their whole team was hobbled with injuries(including Tim Duncan - arguably the best player in the league). Just my opinion.
  20.    #20  
    Washington can't play defense.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast