Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Neither can the Cavs...
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  2.    #22  
    Whew, yeah man, but I have NEVER seen a final 3 second play to a Playoff game where the star is allowed to catch the ball and dribble to the basket for an open layup?
    BLAZE, you think that was an open layup? If so I have a bridge I want to sell you. HE had at least 2 defenders on him and they were trying to stop Lebron without fouling him to give him the chance to win it at the line. Their mistake was letting him get the ball in the first place. He will be the greatest player in basketball history if his career is not cut short by injury or some other unknown reason. Think about how great it is to live in the era of Tiger, Lebron, the Manning brothers and Bonds. Steroids or not the accomplishment of hitting that many homers requires extraordinary hand eye coordination in addition to strength. Some people are just wired differently and these are a few examples of those with such special gifts.
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    Man I hate Kobe Bryant.
    Since it has not not been said yet, "Don't hate the player, hate the game.".

P.S. Thanks blaze your Sig looks better, spelled right.
    "He didn't like my toneage, if that's a word." Bryant said. "He's the decider. Is that a word, decider?"

6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    BLAZE, you think that was an open layup? If so I have a bridge I want to sell you. HE had at least 2 defenders on him and they were trying to stop Lebron without fouling him to give him the chance to win it at the line. Their mistake was letting him get the ball in the first place. He will be the greatest player in basketball history if his career is not cut short by injury or some other unknown reason. Think about how great it is to live in the era of Tiger, Lebron, the Manning brothers and Bonds. Steroids or not the accomplishment of hitting that many homers requires extraordinary hand eye coordination in addition to strength. Some people are just wired differently and these are a few examples of those with such special gifts.
    He layed it over the front of the rim.
  7.    #27  
    I changed my mind. Nash is the MVP.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebron James
    You miss both of theese free throws, and y'all goin' home.
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    Arenas said Lebron said something else...something to the effect of "if you miss these, guess who's gonna make the game-winner?"

Either way, he was psyched out. That reminded my of one of the Bulls/Jazz finals games where it was late in the 4th, and Malone was on the line when Pippen went up to him and said "The mailman doesn't deliver on Sundays", and the game was on a Sunday, and sure enough, the mailman didn't deliver and the Bulls won. Almost seems scripted sometimes!

Go Phoenix!

p.s. That 3-pointer Arenas made at the end of regulation from like 35 feet out was unbelievable. Too bad he coulnd't make ONE freethrow...
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  10.    #30  
    Yeah, before kobe, tmac, lebron & now i guess Arenas, I had not seen that kind of athelete in the NBA. One who is able to stop just past half court and not just heave up a prayer, but actually elevate with the legs and shoot in perfect form. Truly amazing.
  11.    #31  
    And yeah I was really right the first time.

Man, I hate Kobe.

In the second half of that game, it honestly looked like he chucked the ball over to a teammate and stood there with arms folded, as if he was trying to distance himself from the embarassment somehow. He totally left his teammates hanging.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12