Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516 LastLast

Extortionist?

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Ole'
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy

Extortionist?
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

think twice?!?!?

If I want a burrito, I will go to a Taco Bell, Del Taco, Rubios or a fine dinning estabishment.

I damn sure wouldn't have that ILLEGAL individual make a burrito for me.

Because if I did hire that ILLEGAL individual to make me a burrito, I would have to check his immigration status and there wouldn't be any GREEN card......

So it would be illegal for me to hire the ILLEGAL individual to make me a burrito........

Chuck........
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy

Extortionist?
    Oh the stupitidy. Do these people really believe this crap?
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    This topic is closed between us.
    A little dramatic, don't you think?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    And if you actually look at the dates. It is only the Filippinos and the Mexicans that are singled out.
    Ding Ding Ding, you are finally reading the material you post yourself. I am proud of you. Keep it up, you will be amazed at what you can learn when you read all the data and not let someone else feed you their condensed version.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  7.    #227  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Ding Ding Ding, you are finally reading the material you post yourself. I am proud of you. Keep it up, you will be amazed at what you can learn when you read all the data and not let someone else feed you their condensed version.
    A president who doesn't read newspapers.
    From the U.S. State Department Website,

The column on the left shows how long it takes to get an immigrant visa to enter the United States for everyon except ... Indians, Chineese people, Filipionos, and Mexicans. Their visa's are witheld ... many times for years.

And I know you knew that already, because i told you.
    NO you did NOT already tell me....you flip your story yet again to prove your point at the moment.

You originally shared the list above earlier saying, and I quote:
    The chart shows dates for how long immigrants have to wait to legally join their families in the United States. The four columns on the left are for China, India, Mexico, and the Philippines. The column on the left is for everybody else.
    You said NOTHING about this proving the US was denying visas....only making them Wait longer than others.

Then you said "explicitly withholds visas from Mexicans". When asked for a cite you posted the same chart and said you already told me this was proof they were denying visas....see change from waiting for visas to denying visas.

That is NOT the same as having a cap and having more Mexicans apply for them and having a longer waiting list than from other parts of the world. What you showed is simply shows a higher demand due to more applicants. To deny is to NEVER let them in. To be put on a waiting list is NOT denying visas, it is a process.

Where is the cite that they are "explicitly wit holding visas from Mexicans"?

BTW: Did you immigrate to America? If so from where?
  9.    #229  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    NO you did NOT already tell me....you flip your story yet again to prove your point at the moment.

You originally shared the list above earlier saying, and I quote: You said NOTHING about this proving the US was denying visas....only making them Wait longer than others.

Then you said "explicitly withholds visas from Mexicans". When asked for a cite you posted the same chart and said you already told me this was proof they were denying visas....see change from waiting for visas to denying visas.

That is NOT the same as having a cap and having more Mexicans apply for them and having a longer waiting list than from other parts of the world. What you showed is simply shows a higher demand due to more applicants. To deny is to NEVER let them in. To be put on a waiting list is NOT denying visas, it is a process.

Where is the cite that they are "explicitly wit holding visas from Mexicans"?

My immigration view has been consistent since the beginning and you know it. Your attempts to twist my words keep failing, I suspect that is what is making you so angry.

I don't remember saying that the U.S. Government flat out denies visas to Mexicans altogether.

I think I said they are explicitly witheld, only for Filipinos and Mexicans, often for years.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    My immigration view has been consistent since the beginning and you know it. Your attempts to twist my words keep failing, I suspect that is what is making you so angry.

I don't remember saying that the U.S. Government flat out denies visas to Mexicans altogether.

I think I said they are explicitly witheld, only for Filipinos and Mexicans, often for years.

OOOPS, there you go again, you forgot to read what you posted. Go back to post #213. Kinda hard to keep up a new habit of reading your post so you don't get confused on what you side is, but keep trying buddy, kep trying.
  11.    #231  
    I assure you, you are not qualified to speak for the demonstrators in my city, or the reasons they showed up this week.

Furthermore, the immigration policy in place now, explicitly witholds visas from Mexicans.

Finally, i am not sure why you think it was ever my goal to make sure the greatest number of Mexicans can immigrate to the United States. As I have said a dozen times, I would prefer to make my own arguments, thank you.
    What? #213 says the same thing. And by the way Cardio, just give up.
    And by the way Cardio, just give up.
    I thought this was a forum for everyone.

You are right, you did not say deny, my mistake, but the basic argument against your claim still holds true.

Do you know how many are applying for each of the regions you are comparing? Please show a cite.

Do you know how many visas are allowed per year per region? Please show a cite.

Do you have a cite where Mexico is targeted and purposely having visas withheld....not just a longer waiting line due to more applicants...which is all your chart shows.

Do you know if it harder for those columns that are taking longer to verify information for security reasons, i.e nations that may not as computerized as those like in the EU?

If you do not have these numbers then you are simply developing a conspiracy theory as chances are that all that is happening is more people are applying for visas from Mexico than they are Finland.....nothing more.

Last edited by HobbesIsReal; 05/04/2006 at 01:00 PM.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    What? #213 says the same thing. And by the way Cardio, just give up.

No,

Post 213 from Blaze "Explicitly witholds visas from Mexicans"
    Post 228 from Hobbes "Cite where explicitly witholding visas from Mexicans"
    Post 229 from Blaze "I don't remember saying....denies Visas to Mexicans"

So I guess in reality you are correct you did not say denies in post 213 you said witholds visas from Mexicans.

Hey, I stopped trying to debate you with facts, I just point out your spinning circular arguments and where you actually argue both sides against yourself. It is really humourous.
  15.    #235  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Hey, I stopped trying to debate you with facts...
    LMAO
  16.    #236  
    You are right, you did not say deny, my mistake, but the basic argument against your claim still holds true.

Do you know how many are applying for each of the regions you are comparing? Please show a cite.

Do you know how many visas are allowed per year per region? Please show a cite.

Do you have a cite where Mexico is targeted and purposely having visas withheld....not just a longer waiting line due to more applicants...which is all your chart shows.

Do you know if it harder for those columns that are taking longer to verify information for security reasons, i.e nations that may not as computerized as those like in the EU?

If you do not have these numbers then you are simply developing a conspiracy theory as chances are that all that is happening is more people are applying for visas from Mexico than they are Finland.....nothing more.

What are you talking about? There are only two Nationalites for whom the United States witholds visas. Filipinos and Mexicans. Why would I have to prove to you the reason why they are withheld? Is it just fine to decide that we "have enough Mexicans" or "we have enough Filipinos here" for example, and impose a policy of witholding their visas?

My point, is that our policy should be to evaluate each applicant on the basis of his or her individual merit, not on his nationality!
  17.    #237  
    You are saying that it takes 11 years to get a security file from mexico?

1.) Nobody has ever asked anything like that from myself or from my family. I have told you before, we have virtually no security in our immigrationi policy.

2.) As of the last time I was at my Orlando brach, the INS still uses filing cabinets! With racks upon racks of files! There are no computers. I have seen articles about their lack of automation.
  18.    #238  
    My god yes! You're getting it. That is the point, and that is the problem. It is the policy of the United States, through a policy that was a modified version of an openly racist act, that the current Immigration Policy should set out to maintain the racial makeup of the United States. One set of visas is reserved for Finland, and another set is reserved for Mexico!

It is a policy designed to preserve the racial makeup of America, not a policy designed to evaluate each applicant on the basis of his individual merit.
    It is the policy of the United States, through a policy that was a modified version of an openly racist act, that the current Immigration Policy should set out to maintain the racial makeup of the United States.
    There's that word again. You know, the one you keep denying.
  20.    #240  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    There's that word again. You know, the one you keep denying.
    What was the name of the openly racist act of which our current immigration policy is a modified verson? The Chineese Exclusion act of 1882!!!!!