1.    #1  
    I just had a bowl of LIFE Cereal fot the first time in a very long time and when I got to the bottom, where it all gets a little soggy, it tasted kind of like soggy Golden Grahams. Anyone else have this experience?
    Quote Originally Posted by mymellowman
    I just had a bowl of LIFE Cereal fot the first time in a very long time and when I got to the bottom, where it all gets a little soggy, it tasted kind of like soggy Golden Grahams. Anyone else have this experience?
    No.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    I haven't had LIFE cereal in a long time, but I played Life the game with my 5 year old a couple of weeks ago and it was a little like playing Candyland. Anyone else have this experience?
    Are they both General Mills? Maybe they used similar formulas if so.

Golden Grahams were so good, I haven't had THOSE in a long time!
  5.    #5  
    I think golden Grahams is General Mills, but LIFE is Quaker (it's got the little Quaker guy on the box.) It was actually the LIFE with Vanilla Yogurt Covered Oats or something. Very tasty.

As for CandyLand, I haven't played that in probably a decade or so, as for the game of Life, I always wonder if it's really worth going to college or not?
    I may need to step out for groceries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastypeppers
    I haven't had LIFE cereal in a long time, but I played Life the game with my 5 year old a couple of weeks ago and it was a little like playing Candyland. Anyone else have this experience?
    Yes.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    when I eat out of the box like that my fingers get all wet from putting cereal in my mouth. so maybe that's what made the cereal at the bottom soggy.
    once I found bug larva in the box. so maybe that soggy cereal was bug larva. I don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by protonpump
    when I eat out of the box like that my fingers get all wet from putting cereal in my mouth. so maybe that's what made the cereal at the bottom soggy.
    once I found bug larva in the box. so maybe that soggy cereal was bug larva. I don't know.
    Yuck!, I like Life cereals, now you've just made it gross for me.
    It's not soggy, you get the same amount of fiber or more, and you keep your fingers dry!

Eat a LIFE magazine...